Self Confirmed 2020

mcshed

slowthai claims in an interview with the BBC that he's booked for next year although reading it I think he's more saying he wants to headline one day than that he's actually booked.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49688143

Could you see yourself up there on the Pyramid Stage?

Yeah definitely. Next year.

It's booked already?

Yeah, after another album it'll be undeniable! I want that same slot, man. Me and Stormz can do it together.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

guess I should include Lionstar in here, as they self-confirmed from the stage at Dirty Weekender.

do you think the festival and their teams have more booked in advance in comparison to last few years Neil?

19 minutes ago, CJTM said:

do you think the festival and their teams have more booked in advance in comparison to last few years Neil?

I think bookings have got earlier over the years I've been sat here, but i'm not particularly thinking there's a major change for next year.]

How come you're booked up early? Is it because you chased the booking?

12 minutes ago, sirjonnyp said:

Craig Charles confirmed on Saturday's show that he is going to be there next year.

I think they need to give him a bigger field, everyone seems to be cottoning on that's great way to spend a afternoon. Hell Stage seemed heaving this year.

Nay worries. I think it was a given that he was going to be there anyway, wasn't it? I haven't missed one of his Shangra La sets since 2013 (not counting 2015 when I didn't have tickets). They're definitely getting busier each year, although perhaps the Friday afternoon hasn't been too great at other stages. 

19 hours ago, mazola said:

I think they need to give him a bigger field, everyone seems to be cottoning on that's great way to spend a afternoon. Hell Stage seemed heaving this year.

IMG_20190629_190413_452.thumb.jpg.fe80dd460a07a2d44ca2822836d871a7.jpg

His set that I randomly caught at the Bug this year is 1 of my top moments I've ever had at Glastonbury, purely for the randomness of it, we were walking by and seen 3 or 4 people dancing next to the Bug and then I suddenly realised it was him so we stayed for his full set, it was absolutely fantastic as well.

Starting from 3 or 4 people and ending to about 300 people all very happy. Amazing.