Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

18 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Bonnaroo headliners have really taken a nosedive in size in the past 2 years:

Not really. I'll leave you to debate how big Post Malone is or is not, but Phish are pretty substantial. Essentially the Madison Square Garden house band, and how many bands can throw festivals in which they are the only band that plays and still see 40,000+ attend. Also, they have headlined Bonnaroo twice before, so their return can hardly be seen as a 'nosedive'.

11 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Not really. I'll leave you to debate how big Post Malone is or is not, but Phish are pretty substantial. Essentially the Madison Square Garden house band, and how many bands can throw festivals in which they are the only band that plays and still see 40,000+ attend. Also, they have headlined Bonnaroo twice before, so their return can hardly be seen as a 'nosedive'.

There's only one MSG house band!

50534?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signat

5 minutes ago, jparx said:

There's only one MSG house band!

50534?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signat

Ha ha, yeah, I forgot about him.  Phish did a 13-date run there in 2017, without repeating a single song, as well as the last 6 New Year's Eves. Billy has played there every month for the last 6 years! Amazing stuff really.

57 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Got me worried about RTJ and King Gizz now

Me too re Gizz, esp as they're in the US April/May and playing a French festival 1st weekend in June. Will be a lot of flying if they're to make it back this side of the pond again straight after (don't they know there is no Planet B?)

22 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

I would love to see Phish at some point in the UK, but it's just not going to happen. Guess I need to head over to MSG for one of their end of year shows at some point.

You and me both.

I caught their last performance in the UK, at Glastonbury.

It was in 1997.

3 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Me too re Gizz, esp as they're in the US April/May and playing a French festival 1st weekend in June. Will be a lot of flying if they're to make it back this side of the pond again straight after (don't they know there is no Planet B?)

Sadly I reckon they’ll make a quick trip over for that French festival, APE, Primavera and maybe a couple of others before heading back.