Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

11 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Poster's a couple of weeks old but only just seen this; J-Fog is descending on Europe once again! Brian Wilson too, but y'know. Decent little lineup this.

Also, before anyone mentions it, 'Last Tour' is the name of the promoter despite it feasibly applying to many of the acts.

EMDsoeWW4AEuTEa.jpg

What are the chances drive-by truckers show up?

9 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Where would they play? Hell stage? Couple of my mates are bang into them.

That would be pretty cool! I have no idea though really. Could they sub/third down the other? In my head, that'd be great, but no idea if that's too high or too low.... 

I wouldn't mind a late Park slot a la IDLES, but that's probably also well off. 

11 hours ago, UEF said:

Beach Boy movements updated

June 19: Beach Boys play Norway

June 19/20: Brian Wilson band plays Spain.

Dare to dream...?

I would say  a Brian Wilson set is way better than a full Beach Boys thing. Al Jardine's son does most of the heavy vocal lifting and sounds spot on to how they were in their prime. No need for Mike Love and his maga hat wearing troupe.

• Upvote 1

I don't know if this has been discussed, but I'm pretty confident Biffy Clyro are about to announce a new tour/album. They've been counting down through previous years tours, so if something is going to be announced (following that pattern) it will be towards the end of this week. 

14 hours ago, Suprefan said:

I would say  a Brian Wilson set is way better than a full Beach Boys thing. Al Jardine's son does most of the heavy vocal lifting and sounds spot on to how they were in their prime. No need for Mike Love and his maga hat wearing troupe.

Both bands are about the same now, and the 2012 reunion concerts were better for obvious reasons than either alone 

Edited by UEF

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Didnt know 7 names out of 150+ determined everything. 

Rage, Travis, Frank, Lana are all headlining acts here so I’d say it’s pretty good going.

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Cos was wrong last year, so ya never know.

Everyone was wrong because Kanye West pulled out the day before the lineup drop.

Edited by Matt42

2 hours ago, MetaKate said:

Full lineup 

Coachella-2020-1578021825-640x800.jpg

I actually think there’s a lot here which I’d enjoy. I always get jealous of Coachella because they get scoops that UK festivals couldn’t.

Rage Against the Machine, Run The Jewels, Megan Thee Stallion, Brockhampton, King Gizz, Charli XCX, Daphni, Hatsumi Miku, Slowthai, Travis Scott, Flume, Thom Yorke, Hot Chip, Carly Rae Jepsen, Floating Points, Ellen Allien, Frank Ocean, Lana Del Rey, FKA TWIGS, Dave, Lil Nas — would be fun. But not much this year I can’t get here.

Would much prefer just trying to see if Rage are coming over. Also, MCR and The Chemical Brothers missing (as they were rumoured) is weird.

edit; I feel like because I’m not really into K pop and big international pop music and Latina pop theres a lot of gems i’m missing here. I’m going to do some digging.

Edited by Matt42