Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

Just now, Suprefan said:

She said she would be doing a limited amount of shows next year and mostly keeping then close to home, so far whats been announced is fitting that statement. If she isnt an exclusive, where do you place her though? Wherever she ends up will be rammed.

I was hoping for Robyn.

West holts headliner?

1 minute ago, AlexOvd said:

All that names are so good. How many of them (if any) can we see in the Glastonbury line up? 

Interesting question.

Think the consensus was that National probably won't be back this year, although I may be remembering that wrong.

Massive Attack I don't know.  Could be an Other headliner maybe.

The rest I all think are a reasonable chance. Fontaines did play a few times this year, but with Dogrel getting loads of plaudits at the end of the year and 6Music making it their AOTY I could see them back again. 

I'll be honest, so long as I get Rolling Blackouts I'll be happy :)

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

The rest I all think are a reasonable chance. Fontaines did play a few times this year, but with Dogrel getting loads of plaudits at the end of the year and 6Music making it their AOTY I could see them back again. 

New album's finished apparently, being held back though so they can scoop up all their AOTY accolades. Can see them definitely back if they get new music out, maybe in a slot similar to IDLES this year.

2 hours ago, zeppelin said:

Not gonna lie, I was a bit disappointed when they played in 2017 (I think?) but would definitely check them out again clashes permitting. 

I know there were sound issues but it was absolutely popping down in the pit. One of my favourite Glastonbury sets.

4 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Chemical Brothers style pattern could be emerging if they do play 2020.

Indeed, though as much as I'd love them to play again I'm doubtful as they haven't got any live dates scheduled at all in 2020, nor any new releases in the pipeline.

I would love for my doubts to be proved wrong though