Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

8 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Yeah I’ve seen she’s popped up on a couple of US festivals too. I think she’d be a great addition to the festival. Where do you think she would play? I find it hard to place her on the lineup.

Third on the Pyramid ala Perry, Cyrus, etc.

Edited by Hugh Jass

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Third on the Pyramid ala Perry, Cyrus, etc.

BUT THAT'S DUA LIPA'S SLOT

Although in the instance that Dua ends up headlining Other like has been floated about on here, then yeah Gwen would be a decent shout for this slot if she's about. Looking at a recent setlist of hers and she seems to do a near enough 50/50 split of her solo stuff and No Doubt stuff which would go down a treat - some big bangers in there.  

12 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

BUT THAT'S DUA LIPA'S SLOT

Although in the instance that Dua ends up headlining Other like has been floated about on here, then yeah Gwen would be a decent shout for this slot if she's about. Looking at a recent setlist of hers and she seems to do a near enough 50/50 split of her solo stuff and No Doubt stuff which would go down a treat - some big bangers in there.  

Its her vegas residency so theres more of an emphasis on splitting solo and no doubt pretty evenly. If she ends up on the line up, she will have done some fests before june and youll get a better idea of what she would do with just  an hour.  But really I think she would just take out the lesser known solo songs, the covers that arent talk talk and lesser known no doubt songs to  make it a pretty hits filled affair which would come off well as you said.

There's also info she's not at Rock Werchter because she's out of Europe by then. Of course Glasto could be her last stop but considering she's looking pretty like for Primavera I reckon that means she's doing a quick hit of May/early June fests then going. Probably end up being an APE exclusive. 

4 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

There's also info she's not at Rock Werchter because she's out of Europe by then. Of course Glasto could be her last stop but considering she's looking pretty like for Primavera I reckon that means she's doing a quick hit of May/early June fests then going. Probably end up being an APE exclusive. 

Rock Werchter is in July. I haven’t seen any of her dates in May yet? They seem to all be in June?

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

Kendrick Lamar / Dua Lipa / Lewis Capaldi
Foals

Paul McCartney / Aerosmith / HAIM
The National

Taylor Swift / Nick Cave / Gwen Stefani
Noel Gallagher 

Sorted. 

I see HAIM being on Sunday personally and then coming out with Swift for a song. Put Dua Lipa on the Other instead of The National (which is making more sense now I think about it) and put Lana on before Kendrick and that's a really strong top 3 for each day. 

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

Foals

The National

Noel Gallagher 

Sorted. 

Such a Sunday :( don't like Taylor and Noel and then the headliners Fri and Sat in Other Pyramid are stunning! Please put Noel on Saturday haha

44 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I'm sure there will be an Orbital, or Thom Yorke on that day as well to round it all out. 

I got an e-mail yesterday, or the day before. It claimed Noel Gallagher was doing a set of those pine forest, type, show, thingies. Anyway, one of them was on the 26th of June. I expected someone to mention it on this thread. But as they haven't, I thought I would.?

1 hour ago, stt11 said:

I got an e-mail yesterday, or the day before. It claimed Noel Gallagher was doing a set of those pine forest, type, show, thingies. Anyway, one of them was on the 26th of June. I expected someone to mention it on this thread. But as they haven't, I thought I would.?

It has been mentioned. Current thinking is he’ll headline Other on the Sunday.

On 12/7/2019 at 10:06 AM, the wonderwhy said:

Foals

The National

Noel Gallagher 

Sorted. 

I'd rather The National didn't play at all than play that slot! Macca would win but I'd still never be able to forgive myself. 

Sunday is a bit grim for me as well but sure WH or JP will come up trumps.