Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

8 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Snoop would be a dream booking for me. Seen him once headline Parklife he absolutely nailed it. Not even gonna lie I’d go Snoop over Fleetwood Mac and Elton.

Pavement are doing shows next year. Potential John Peel or Park headliners? 

Pavement are a Primavera exclusive it seems. Maybe 2021 though...

Example seems active again early next year, new material out so festival circuit would make sense. Not that I'd watch him

Yungblood playing Rock AM so would put money on him turning up

Also Deftones aren't a UK exclusive to Download from what I can tell so get them headlining John Peel please

3 minutes ago, Valka said:

System Of A Down - Their Europe tour dates have a nice Glastonbury Window. Could see them as a potential for the Other Stage

Didn’t Emily make a comment last year about how the Friday rock slot was having a year off but was returning for the 50th with a band already booked? 

Not sure what type of calibre act they could get - Or what Calibre SOAD are - but they could be in with a shout? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Flaming lips are touring US in July, would love to see them back for us in June 

Their set on the Park stage a few years back was one of the funnest, most enjoyable live experiences I've had. I'd not heard a single FL song and was totally besotted by the end of it. I got Wayne Coyne's heel jammed right into my forehead in the inflatable ball and even that didn't take away from it.

When he pulled out the crappy FUCKY YEAH GLASTONBURY inflatable balloon I just could not stop laughing.

In short, yes please.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Flaming lips are touring US in July, would love to see them back for us in June 

I really regret seeing Radiohead over these guys (blasphemy on here I know)

If they played this year it would take a very big act for me to miss it

7 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

I really regret seeing Radiohead over these guys (blasphemy on here I know)

If they played this year it would take a very big act for me to miss it

Exactly the same here.  That's why I would love to see them back. I h0ad seen Radiohead not long before glasto but was torn whether to see them again.