Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

4 hours ago, Bryanrebe said:

At my uni job at a shoe store my Manager was obsessed with them and played their title album on repeat. For nine hours. I can't listen to anything by them now!

oh dear ... it was just a twitter spot with no reference as to if I wanted them to play or not ....:) 

Whats people thoughts of the killers making an appearance?

Their UK tour leg ends 13th June. Glastonbury starts on the 20th

2018 - Secret Act

2019 - Headliners

2020 - ??? (if they are there its 100000% not Pyramid)

Would love to see them there but 3rd time at Glastonbury ? Would they or the organisers want that?  It is the 50th so maybe it'll be something special on another stage and its perfect timing with their dates. 

3 minutes ago, aj6658 said:

2018 - Secret Act

2019 - Headliners

Would love to see them there but 3rd time at Glastonbury ? Would they or the organisers want that?  It is the 50th so maybe it'll be something special on another stage and its perfect timing with their dates. 

I'm not sure what they could do really. Maybe Brandon will come out during Pet Shop Boys' set?

2 minutes ago, aj6658 said:

2018 - Secret Act

2019 - Headliners

There’s no chance of them playing again next year.

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I'm not sure what they could do really. Maybe Brandon will come out during Pet Shop Boys' set?

Of his cage?

• Upvote 2

On 11/16/2019 at 4:25 PM, aj6658 said:

2018 - Secret Act

2019 - Headliners

Zero chance.

4 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Let's not start giving people any ideas. Other than that Giant song he did (with Calvin Harris? One of those guys), he doesn't seem to be on anyone's radar anymore

In fairness I'm dont think he has realeased anything since then so its a bit difficult to tell

Edited by Mattymooz

53 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Rag n Bone Man has dates next summer.

Not sure where he’d place these days. Was massive a couple of years ago but does anyone care anymore?

Third/fourth Pyramid? Subbing Other?

Super group with Jake Bugg, George Ezra and Lewis Capaldi 

Ian Brown would likely be too big to headline JP, if that is the kind of slot he's getting. I think he's gonna just be at mid-sized festivals in headline slots rather than whatever Glastonbury can give to him.

RBCF seem a little out of place (not being British and all) but it's cool that they're around - I would love an early afternoon big stage slot for them. I'm surprised this is on the list of festivals that Nasty Cherry will be at, but maybe they'll be at all of them.

Kind of shocking how Ride (unless they have combined with The Big Moon as it appears on that poster) have dropped to below, like, The Orielles now after headlining Field Day and Primavera Sound four years ago.

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Ian Brown would likely be too big to headline JP, if that is the kind of slot he's getting. I think he's gonna just be at mid-sized festivals in headline slots rather than whatever Glastonbury can give to him.

RBCF seem a little out of place (not being British and all) but it's cool that they're around - I would love an early afternoon big stage slot for them. I'm surprised this is on the list of festivals that Nasty Cherry will be at, but maybe they'll be at all of them.

Kind of shocking how Ride (unless they have combined with The Big Moon as it appears on that poster) have dropped to below, like, The Orielles now after headlining Field Day and Primavera Sound four years ago.

I hadn't even noticed how low down Ride were on that picture but it seems like they're not included in the tweet Neighbourhood put out. To be honest it seems like there's a few differences (The Murder Capital and Sea Girls are missing too) so I wonder if the Ride thing is a mistake.