Jump to content

Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020


Recommended Posts

Ooft. Gonna be pandemonium getting around Arcadia traffic every night then. Lots of boogie room elsewhere too. Lovely stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they'll need some strong slipmats

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Think that might be live set? Chase & Status, Calvin Harris and Deadmau5 all DJing on Pangaea/Arcadia I believe. Which is strong work: two former Other headliners and someone who could walk it.

Thats a fantastic trio, hopefully there's something as strong on IICON, wont be too worrying about crowd sizes if thats the level of acts you have on around midnight-1am 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Youll have to wait and see how many shows Deadmau5 adds in London. Because it wouldnt be surprising if he just has dates all across the weekend. It wouldve been a high chance if his first date was mid week and he added. And yeah, Tespilot would seem to have a better likelihood.

Edited by Suprefan
Link to post
Share on other sites

With the risk of sounding like an angry Rebecca Long-Bailey supporter, I wonder who is funding Arcadia

 

Especially if they're getting the likes of Deadmau5 and Calvin on site to play 1 set 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just heard Anastasia on the radio at work - the left outside alone one, she would be laugh.

Playing in London June 6th

No doubt already been mentioned but i think it would work in a slot similar to Sheryl Crow.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, assorted said:

I think both have already been mentioned but Macy Gray added to York festival she continues to add dates near Glastonbury. Also Lionel Ritchie on this lineup putting him nearby (ENDLESS LOVE SPECIAL GUEST! ENDLESS LOVE SPECIAL GUEST!)

https://www.york-festival.com/macy-gray-and-lighthouse-family-added-to-york-festival-line-up/

There was a random mention on FB a while back that Macy Gray was playing Glastonbury-on-Sea this year. Did they have any live acts last year?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

With the risk of sounding like an angry Rebecca Long-Bailey supporter, I wonder who is funding Arcadia

 

Especially if they're getting the likes of Deadmau5 and Calvin on site to play 1 set 

Blair, always Blair in this scenario.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

There was a random mention on FB a while back that Macy Gray was playing Glastonbury-on-Sea this year. Did they have any live acts last year?

There is a reference to a stage in this post, and I saw another post on facebook referencing a band playing a stage “at the pier.” Seems from the post it was actually opposite the pier? Also seems like the build had a last minute rush so I would assume the pier is meant for a stage and that it will be “fixed” next year. However nothing suggests this would be a stage that could handle a Macy Gray size crowd... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Youll have to wait and see how many shows Deadmau5 adds in London. Because it wouldnt be surprising if he just has dates all across the weekend. It wouldve been a high chance if his first date was mid week and he added. And yeah, Tespilot would seem to have a better likelihood.

Last time he played london he just did the one show at Printworks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 4:44 PM, Suprefan said:

Orville Peck. No uk dates, last show is bonnaroo mid june. Dont think he would hop over to europe just for that. Has a festival date following those 2 gigs. Glasto needs some more yeehaw to go with Kacey.

 

 

I am desperately hoping that Orville Peck is booked, I can't stop listening to the album right now

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Biff's tour doesn't start until September, maybe not active in June after all 🤞

IMG_20200311_125741.jpg

Playing a one off at Glastonbury on the TV would help ticket sales tbf 

Edited by sisco
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Biff's tour doesn't start until September, maybe not active in June after all 🤞

IMG_20200311_125741.jpg

Pretty sure they said recently they were doing a couple of shows over the summer.

Edited by Brave Sir Robin
2 many theys
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, sisco said:

Playing a one off at Glastonbury on the TV would help ticket sales tbf 

Plus they said they would be doing a couple of shows on Summer.

I think they will be there, 100%.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

This is exactly the kinda positivity I wasn't looking for lads. 

Wait until it’s announced the the festival will go ahead but all the big name foreign acts have pull out and the search is on for home-based acts to fill in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Wait until it’s announced the the festival will go ahead but all the big name foreign acts have pull out and the search is on for home-based acts to fill in.

Looks like we’ll have our Brexit festival after all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...