Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, discgoesmic said:

Liam G recently said that Oasis are reuniting 'very soon' - https://www.nme.com/big-reads/liam-gallagher-oasis-reunion-tour-noel-interview-2020-new-album-2615869

I know he talks a lot of rubbish but is there a chance it could be them? I don't really have any opinion of them one way or another, just curious. The NME article timing would be pretty well executed if so.

ive actually heard recently they will be fri headliners .... I dismissed it ... 

7 minutes ago, discgoesmic said:

Liam G recently said that Oasis are reuniting 'very soon' - https://www.nme.com/big-reads/liam-gallagher-oasis-reunion-tour-noel-interview-2020-new-album-2615869

I know he talks a lot of rubbish but is there a chance it could be them? I don't really have any opinion of them one way or another, just curious. The NME article timing would be pretty well executed if so. Although I guess this would be MUCH bigger than Radio 2.

I think Noel came out shortly after and said it was just Liam trying to promote a new album.

Surely that sort of announcement would be on Radio 1 if it were to be on any of the BBC Radio stations.

2 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Someone I know who is a bit industry-ish has said for a few weeks now that he's heard REM are getting back together. I assumed it was complete shite, I expect it to be complete shite but there we go, it's something to talk about 

I had a thought of REM but they’re not announcing their revival BBC Radio2. Would absolutely love it if I was wrong though. 

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

ive actually heard recently they will be fri headliners .... I dismissed it ... 

I can't see that myself, I still think Kendrick is nailed on due to his other tour dates etc. 

4 minutes ago, northernringo said:

I think Noel came out shortly after and said it was just Liam trying to promote a new album.

Surely that sort of announcement would be on Radio 1 if it were to be on any of the BBC Radio stations.

My thoughts exactly. Would be a massive deal!

3 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Someone I know who is a bit industry-ish has said for a few weeks now that he's heard REM are getting back together. I assumed it was complete shite, I expect it to be complete shite but there we go, it's something to talk about 

It's REM big enough?