Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

Lily Allen just announced as the Sunday NASS headliner, think it's her first gig announced since a couple of festival slots at IOW / LSTD last summer and tour dates in December 2018 - must be at least a hope she'll be at Glasto now we know she'll be active

9 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Fairly niche (i.e. probably only me interested) but Jesse Malin has just added dates in the UK around Glastonbury.  He does quite a bit for the Strummerville charity so hoping he'll turn up there.

230583298_Screenshot_20200227-101802_YahooMail.thumb.jpg.be50157f10b3c1d56fd857da61f0c207.jpg

Oo.... looking promising. 

Screenshot_20200227-103129_Twitter.thumb.jpg.767141d536bc877273b65b238e215068.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, jparx said:

Tbf I think both lineups looks ace this year. I'd happily do either! Any festival with Taylor and Faith No More is a winner in my book.

Yes, for sure. Better than last year (also, at least for my taste I have the feeling that this year there are more attractive bands touring). Even BBK is pretty decent with Kenny and Pet Shop. Good level overall in Spain this year. I am expecting a mix of names from that line ups to Glasto :)

22 minutes ago, jparx said:

Oh my. Everyone was certain that clue was The Strokes. What a let down for those fans.

Most of us who had been following it weren't, thankfully. They had been all but ruled out by a reliable ITK and would've been announced with their other festivals last month...so it was a very long shot. It was a blow when it all developed though, for sure.