Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

15 minutes ago, Divein said:

4 female artists across the two top stages at the countries 2nd biggest festival. 

Really really poor. 

I stand corrected said the man in the orthopedic shows. 

6 actually I think, all either opening stages or on 2nd with the exception of Mahalia 

13 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

I think so, he was last year. 

I think he does a decent job of it to be fair.

Yeah I think he's alright at it as well, I thought AOF might be gearing up to do something though, guess they're just taking it easy. Dallas is still doing his City and Color stuff to be fair.

13 minutes ago, LiamAsprey said:

A Glastonbury sized gap in this tour? I'd say Kim Petras actually more likely to play than Camilla to be honest. A maybe? I think she is at Lollapalooza on the Sunday- a possibility for Friday at Glasto?

IMG_6352.jpg

yeah, the camilla gap has been there for 3 months. So likely for friday. And Kim Petras likely too.

22 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Do we think the idea of them opening Other is dead? They’d work in that sort of a novelty slot, but they have taken some big headline gigs this year. 

I personally think based on their Current announced festivals they’ll be much higher than that opening spot

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Supergrass now headlining 2 Festivals (at least).  Not sure they’re going to get as small a spot as people initially thought 

It's sometimes difficult to draw a direct correlation. The obvious example being last year, when Snow Patrol (before they cancelled) were due to headline Latitude with a 40,000 capacity, but only booked early evening on the Other Stage at Glastonbury.

Edited by incident