Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

26 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Reading&Leeds will announce line up tomorrow 9AM👀

Just been to have a look at what they are predicting in their thread. Not sure what the general consensus is?

Liam/ Biffy and BMTH/ Eminem or Stormzy of RATM, cant quite tell. 

Man, the level of negativity is really surprising. I'd probably give it up and think about going to another festival.

31 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Also Peaches, Jimmy Cliff, Baaba Maal, Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry with Adrian Sherwood, Oumou Sangare, Meshell Ndegeocello, Love Unlimited Synth Orchestra, Lee Fields and The Expressions, and Ladysmith Black Mambazo - all of whom become candidates for a Glasto spot (apart from, I guess, Love Unlimited who were there last year).

26 minutes ago, Divein said:

Just been to have a look at what they are predicting in their thread. Not sure what the general consensus is?

Liam/ Biffy and BMTH/ Eminem or Stormzy of RATM, cant quite tell. 

Man, the level of negativity is really surprising. I'd probably give it up and think about going to another festival.

Honestly, that line up would be very strong

5 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Also Peaches, Jimmy Cliff, Baaba Maal, Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry with Adrian Sherwood, Oumou Sangare, Meshell Ndegeocello, Love Unlimited Synth Orchestra, Lee Fields and The Expressions, and Ladysmith Black Mambazo - all of whom become candidates for a Glasto spot (apart from, I guess, Love Unlimited who were there last year).

wouldn't mind a bit of LSP! saw him a few years back at Boomtown and he is just amazing, proper character

5 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Meshell Ndgeocello on a sunny West Holts late afternoon would be most welcome indeed

2 hours ago, Earth_pig said:

Rage headlining reading and Leeds , lucky sods 

Lucky! But not exclusive. There may be a small, very small chance. I can’t see it happening though.

edit: maybe R&L’s money might allow them to play Glastonbury at a lower cost...? They did a free gig.

Edited by Bisque

46 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I think Reading gets to keep Rage out there til the Glasto poster drops if they even are on there. Still no info if theyre an exclusive right?

They aren't around are they in June?, if no exclusive then yes someone has them. It would be a lot to come over a 2nd time in the middle of a 20 day gap for a gig that doesn't pay.

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

They aren't around are they in June?, if no exclusive then yes someone has them. It would be a lot to come over a 2nd time in the middle of a 20 day gap for a gig that doesn't pay.

Are the not quite political though and Glastonbury fits their ethos?