Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, assorted said:

I think both have already been mentioned but Macy Gray added to York festival she continues to add dates near Glastonbury. Also Lionel Ritchie on this lineup putting him nearby (ENDLESS LOVE SPECIAL GUEST! ENDLESS LOVE SPECIAL GUEST!)

https://www.york-festival.com/macy-gray-and-lighthouse-family-added-to-york-festival-line-up/

There was a random mention on FB a while back that Macy Gray was playing Glastonbury-on-Sea this year. Did they have any live acts last year?

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

There was a random mention on FB a while back that Macy Gray was playing Glastonbury-on-Sea this year. Did they have any live acts last year?

There is a reference to a stage in this post, and I saw another post on facebook referencing a band playing a stage “at the pier.” Seems from the post it was actually opposite the pier? Also seems like the build had a last minute rush so I would assume the pier is meant for a stage and that it will be “fixed” next year. However nothing suggests this would be a stage that could handle a Macy Gray size crowd... 

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Youll have to wait and see how many shows Deadmau5 adds in London. Because it wouldnt be surprising if he just has dates all across the weekend. It wouldve been a high chance if his first date was mid week and he added. And yeah, Tespilot would seem to have a better likelihood.

Last time he played london he just did the one show at Printworks 

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 4:44 PM, Suprefan said:

Orville Peck. No uk dates, last show is bonnaroo mid june. Dont think he would hop over to europe just for that. Has a festival date following those 2 gigs. Glasto needs some more yeehaw to go with Kacey.

I am desperately hoping that Orville Peck is booked, I can't stop listening to the album right now

13 hours ago, dentalplan said:

They already had dates dotted around Europe. Only really shows that they're not in America over the summer, and they wouldn't be because the people of America are lucky enough to not know who Biffy are.

Funniest thing was them playing Coachella at 2pm in the blazing sun knowing they were selling out arenas at the time in Europe. And had no crowd.