Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

Just now, Mouseboy11 said:

Seems that way although I’m not sure where he’d place now

Can't remember exactly where this was, but there was a comment from someone who works at the SE Corner who said they have some huge surprises and "acts they would know in LA" (or something along those lines).

Maybe?

2 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

He headlined the Other stage last time, I’m not sure what his crowd was like but I thought he was probably a bit overbooked then

if he’s doing a live show I can’t see him on IICON

I walked past about 10 minutes before he was due to start, on my way to Kanye, and it was pretty damn sparse. 

14 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Think that might be live set? Chase & Status, Calvin Harris and Deadmau5 all DJing on Pangaea/Arcadia I believe. Which is strong work: two former Other headliners and someone who could walk it.

Thats a fantastic trio, hopefully there's something as strong on IICON, wont be too worrying about crowd sizes if thats the level of acts you have on around midnight-1am 

Youll have to wait and see how many shows Deadmau5 adds in London. Because it wouldnt be surprising if he just has dates all across the weekend. It wouldve been a high chance if his first date was mid week and he added. And yeah, Tespilot would seem to have a better likelihood.

Edited by Suprefan

I think both have already been mentioned but Macy Gray added to York festival she continues to add dates near Glastonbury. Also Lionel Ritchie on this lineup putting him nearby (ENDLESS LOVE SPECIAL GUEST! ENDLESS LOVE SPECIAL GUEST!)

https://www.york-festival.com/macy-gray-and-lighthouse-family-added-to-york-festival-line-up/