Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

15 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

I thought The Kinks but you'd think that would be a bigger deal than Radio 2.   

Will be Menswe@r

3 minutes ago, Ian Gunpowder said:

Amyl & The Sniffers have announced a London gig on the glasto Thursday so they could be likely booked 

Think they are doing the Hella Mega tour Friday and Saturday so should be a warm up for that.

22 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

The Kinks is at least a realistic chance, I'm definitely refraining from even thinking about the obvious but impossible ones...

yeah, I just googled and there's stories from the last two summers about Ray and Dave doing stuff together, so I don't think it's impossible.

11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

yeah, I just googled and there's stories from the last two summers about Ray and Dave doing stuff together, so I don't think it's impossible.

Mojo and uncut seem to have interviews with the both of them every few months about ray and dave reforming. Ray also joined Dave onstage for a couple of songs for dave Davis's last London gig around 15 months ago 

1 hour ago, lukethekid said:

”You’re going to love this one”

Was the TOTP tune for years, BBC connection?

Liam G recently said that Oasis are reuniting 'very soon' - https://www.nme.com/big-reads/liam-gallagher-oasis-reunion-tour-noel-interview-2020-new-album-2615869

I know he talks a lot of rubbish but is there a chance it could be them? I don't really have any opinion of them one way or another, just curious. The NME article timing would be pretty well executed if so. Although I guess this would be MUCH bigger than Radio 2.

Edited by discgoesmic