Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

On 2/26/2020 at 4:17 AM, Suprefan said:

This is the internet, hope you like it here. 

Well it doesn't seem be 'the internet' being unnecessarily spiky, its not sentient, it's you. No need to be like that on this lovely forum, you have a personal choice to be kind or be rude. Cheers for choosing rude for no reason. 

Edited by I feel like Pablo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

He was already looking very likely but Thom Yorke’s the final APE headliner it seems and Glastonbury has had a few of its headliners in lower positions in previous years.

Mentioned it in the APE thread, but I wonder what Biffy’s plans are this summer considering they’re noticeably absent from all festivals. Back at Glastonbury (OS headliner or Pyramid sub) or just skipping festivals altogether? 

Just now, FloorFiller said:

He was already looking very likely but Thom Yorke’s the final APE headliner it seems and Glastonbury has had a few of its headliners in lower positions in previous years.

Mentioned it in the APE thread, but I wonder what Biffy’s plans are this summer considering they’re noticeably absent from all festivals. Back at Glastonbury (OS headliner or Pyramid sub) or just skipping festivals altogether? 

That’s not a great booking for APE, no way TY is going to shift 40k tickets. I envisage a lot of people there on cheap tickets getting very bored and disappointed when they realise he isn’t going to play Karma Police.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Edit: Thom’s actually supporting the Massive Attack date doing an acoustic show and not his own day. Can’t imagine that day was selling too well so that’s a pretty great addition.

18 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Edit: Thom’s actually supporting the Massive Attack date doing an acoustic show and not his own day. Can’t imagine that day was selling too well so that’s a pretty great addition.

He’s doing Radiohead stuff. Can definitely see him doing a set of Radiohead songs now. 

Just now, RarerThanDandyB said:

He’s doing Radiohead stuff. Can definitely see him doing a set of Radiohead songs now. 

Yeah for Glasto I'm now thinking perhaps he'll headline a stage with Tomorrow's Modern Boxes, as well as doing an acoustic show full of Radiohead covers during the day somewhere

3 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Ed seems likely to be at Glasto, so him too. But they'll probably forget to send Phil an invite 😢

At least they thought about Phil. Colin didn’t even cross their minds.

Jarvis cocker tour

JARV IS... Beyond The Pale. (New album May 1st)

May 1 – London Rough Trade East (instore)

May 2 – Bristol Marble Factory 

May 3 – Birmingham 02 Institute 

May 5 – Manchester Albert Hall 

May 6 – Glasgow Barrowlands

May 8 – Liverpool Invisible Wind Factory 

May 9 – London Roundhouse