Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, CJTM said:

Didn’t know where else to put this, and not confirmed but been told one or more of Pale Waves been involved in a serious car accident over night 

Christ, do you know the source for this? The bass player is my step dads grandson.  Although my mum hasn’t text me so I’m not sure it’s Charlie. 

23 minutes ago, Divein said:

Christ, do you know the source for this? The bass player is my step dads grandson.  Although my mum hasn’t text me so I’m not sure it’s Charlie. 

Someone’s Facebook status I know who has gigged with them, played with most UK indie bands last 7/8 years they did Williams green a few years ago... techs for a lot of them now around the world... I can’t find anything online yet about it tho... hope all is OK

1 minute ago, CJTM said:

Band and crew are all OK apparently ,no serious injuries but I would assume minor injuries by the wording? Imagine some are in shock but ultimately fine

That's really good to hear - never like to hear something like that.  Hope they are all okay 🤞

9 minutes ago, CJTM said:

Band and crew are all OK apparently ,no serious injuries but I would assume minor injuries by the wording? Imagine some are in shock but ultimately fine

Thank you! I did have a search around online and couldn’t find much so presumed it wasn’t that serious. 

1 hour ago, Balls said:

Big Thief were glorious in London last night. Don't want to get my hopes up too much but, yknow, they're a perfect Park band and they are in Europe and free that weekend...

With their tour dates and the whole gender balance thing I'll be surprised if they're not top 2 on the Park one night.

48 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

RATM just added more dates but not in the Glastonbury gap (more NY shows before Reading )

I'm  trying not to get my hopes up but seeing that lovely glasto shaped hole, them only having one date in June so far and the R&L dates not promoted as an UK exclusive makes it really difficult not to get a little excited.

I mean, it could just be a mid tour break having been on the road for two months at that point but that gap is just too tantalising to ignore

Just in relation to my posts r.e. Pale Waves earlier. Statement has now been released, rest of shows on current tour have been cancelled:

https://www.instagram.com/palewaves/?hl=en

Everyone is OK though by the looks of it. Apologies if I caused any panic earlier, but I knew it would be true from source

1 hour ago, CJTM said:

Just in relation to my posts r.e. Pale Waves earlier. Statement has now been released, rest of shows on current tour have been cancelled:

Everyone is OK though by the looks of it. Apologies if I caused any panic earlier, but I knew it would be true from source

Good to hear - thanks

Were they expected to be playing at Glastonbury this year?

1 hour ago, CJTM said:

Poor guys. hope they're okay soon. I'm seeing Halsey at the Millenium Dome in just over a week and this'll be my fourth time seeing Pale Waves.

2 hours ago, CJTM said:

Hit a patch of black ice and the bus flipped over into a field so a bit lucky there was no serious injuries.