Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

Wolf Alice are a really solid band. Not sure what there really is to dislike about them tbh? If that type of indie isn't your thing then fine, but there's nothing particularly bad about them compared to other acts. Debut record was fantastic and Visions of a Life was a decent follow up.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

Wolf Alice are a really solid band. Not sure what there really is to dislike about them tbh? If that type of indie isn't your thing then fine, but there's nothing particularly bad about them compared to other acts. Debut record was fantastic and Visions of a Life was a decent follow up.

They're also great live. 

3 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Alt J had two solid albums in my opinion. But then the third was the most forgettable thing I've ever listened to.

Unfortunately they also weren't an amazing live act so they couldn't use that to rescue them. 

I don't mind then on record, in fact some of it's great, but they've disappointed every time I've seen them live. A lot of it would be solved if they had more bass tbh. 

37 minutes ago, jparx said:

That type of indie is very much my thing...

I only brought them in to mess with @the wonderwhy however, I don't really care about them enough to think about them at all.