Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

On 2/25/2020 at 6:20 AM, CJTM said:

I remember watching this, and thought of this earlier this morning when I saw the ATN lineup.

I think she could do Pyramid for the following reason, apologies if it comes across a bit narrow minded? just not sure how else to get it across but will do my best... would be a good statement by the festival/BBC for ethnic diversity as well, a white follower in Islamic garms performing, spreading the idea of peace across all races/backgrounds at Glastonbury etc. Think it would be a benefit for all parties. Any thoughts?

Are we actually serious?, stop making Glastonbury jump on new trends festival and making of point of things not needed. No one has ever complained about where Sinead has been booked when she turns up every so often that she does. It's a music festival, it's not an option to tick at a voting station each year because they say they will do this, this and this to improve. Leave the politics on Leffield.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Are we actually serious?, stop making Glastonbury jump on new trends festival and making of point of things not needed. No one has ever complained about where Sinead has been booked when she turns up every so often that she does. It's a music festival, it's not an option to tick at a voting station each year because they say they will do this, this and this to improve. Leave the politics on Leffield.

Glastonbury is, and pretty much always has been, a very political place.

• Upvote 1

The more I think about it the more likely I think it is Sinead will be there - especially as a former headliner on the 50th anniversary.

It's actually the 30 years' anniversary of when she headlined as well.

Which is also 30 years' anniversary of the first solo female headliner, I think?

Edited by MaxPower

25 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Have you missed the gender balance discussion of the last few years?

On 2/22/2020 at 10:14 AM, Matt42 said:

Which dates are you looking at? He’s not doing any European festivals (to my knowledge) this year.

Just his normal tour schedule. He's in Europe I think before June July or after but as you point out, not at any festivals so maybe he's just having some time off :)