Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

Just now, FuzzyDunlop said:

Whilst I know I am late to the party, I have been listening to quite a bit of Anderson Paak recently.

I see he's on at Lovebox. That isn't an exclusive is it? 

He’s at Parklife too I think so not an exclusive no.

7 hours ago, zahidf said:

I saw rod this year because the tickets were free at the O2, he did a Nazi salute then but after a speech about defeating then and then a doing a weird tribute to D Day this was in late December. He has turned into a proper old man and could be deemed quite offensive to some.

He even blew his nose down the mic at one point, fluffed his lines shouted fucks sake and made the royal philharmonic start again. 

26 minutes ago, Earth_pig said:

I saw rod this year because the tickets were free at the O2, he did a Nazi salute then but after a speech about defeating then and then a doing a weird tribute to D Day this was in late December. He has turned into a proper old man and could be deemed quite offensive to some.

He even blew his nose down the mic at one point, fluffed his lines shouted fucks sake and made the royal philharmonic start again. 

Sounds better than Ed Sheeran.

11 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

If you’re on about the poster up the page then everyone who headlines Hurricane/Southside coheadlines it. The Cure and Foo Fighters played the same day last year.

The killers are coheadlining a few European fests though. Mad Cool, Lollapalooza, they are also subbing McCartney at Werchter classic. I’m quite confused really that some dates of their tour they are headlining the whole shebang, and then others they are playing second fiddle to another band.

edit: sorry to clarify, they are coheadlining some festivals where other headliners are headlining outright.

Edited by Matt42