Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

2 hours ago, Lubic87 said:

Not keen on most of the main stage, but lots of good stuff below that I would love at Glasto. Purity Ring, Marika Hackman, The Beths, Men I Trust, Phoebe Bridgers... 

I really hope at least some of Bad Sounds, Porridge Radio, Confidence Man and Nadia Rose make it to the farm.

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Phoebe, Purity Ring (!!!), The Beths, get em all please. Latitude doing that Latitude thing where their lineup starts out shite then their undercard becomes really solid.

Whilst I wouldn't always completely agree with the first bit, the second is definitely true. One festival that really has amazing depth in the full lineup. 

And a lovely little fest at that! Really wish The Chems were Saturday night though and I'd have headed down. 

Edited by zeppelin
Clarity
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zeppelin said:

Whilst I wouldn't always completely agree with the first bit, the second is definitely true. One festival that really has amazing depth in the full lineup. 

And a lovely little fest at that! Really wish The Chems were Saturday night though and I'd have headed down. 

The main stage has gone from being an exciting and interesting place to the eternal squatting spot of Snow Patrol and the Gallaghers. Nah, yer alright. The tent and the sunrise are still solid though, love the sunrise, great stage.

2 hours ago, zahidf said:

Sounds like slowthai cancelled himself for saying something misogynistic to katherine ryan at the NME awards when picking up the hero of the year award, and then being kicked out after going after a kid in the crowd who called him out on it

That’s putting it lightly really

15 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Fucking he’ll that Slowthai stuff is bad. Hero of the year to cancelled in a matter of minutes. I imagine an apology blaming alcohol will be due imminently. 

If his team can force him to, he always comes across as brash and unapologetic. Definitely seemed like a disaster waiting to happen. 

11 minutes ago, HeyPorter said:

If his team can force him to, he always comes across as brash and unapologetic. Definitely seemed like a disaster waiting to happen. 

Don’t think he’s ever done anything quite so career damaging as this though has he?

Quick apology, possible blame on addiction, short stint in rehab and social media silence, and then back in the good books in a couple of months. 

edit; although to be fair I don’t think this is gonna do much to his career in the long run other than be a small bump in the road. A lot of his fans will forgive and forget pretty quickly, unfortunately.

Edited by FloorFiller

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

edit; although to be fair I don’t think this is gonna do much to his career in the long run other than be a small bump in the road. A lot of his fans will forgive and forget pretty quickly, unfortunately.

Yeah I agree. People seem to forget stuff like this pretty fast. Completely different demographic but remember that time Cheryl assaulted a toilet attendant and then went on to become the nations sweetheart. The public are fickle and apparently have selective memory.