Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

This made me chuck out loud and I don’t know why.

Haha I actually came back because I discovered it was apparently Leaked by Cate Le Bon so is probably true. But I stand by my initial comment 

Just now, Mouseboy11 said:

Haim are a band that really rile me, they’re absolutely shite. Imagine booking them to headline your festival.

Wow... I, err, think they're actually really good and hoping they take a prime spot at Glastonbury. 

5 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Sounds like slowthai cancelled himself for saying something misogynistic to katherine ryan at the NME awards when picking up the hero of the year award, and then being kicked out after going after a kid in the crowd who called him out on it

I’ve just seen. Yeah this is pretty career ruining.

5 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Haim are a band that really rile me, they’re absolutely shite. Imagine booking them to headline your festival.

I really like them, their 2nd album isn't their best work but the new songs they've been releasing are great. 

5 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Sounds like slowthai cancelled himself for saying something misogynistic to katherine ryan at the NME awards when picking up the hero of the year award, and then being kicked out after going after a kid in the crowd who called him out on it

Would like to know more about this 😕 

5 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Do we have to bring out the Dude "opinion" meme again?

Personally think HAIM are ace and one of the acts I'm most excited for at Glastonbury.

And unrelated - what the fuck is slowthai playing at?

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Do we have to bring out the Dude "opinion" meme again?

Personally think HAIM are ace and one of the acts I'm most excited for at Glastonbury.

And unrelated - what the fuck is slowthai playing at?

Haha feel free, I appreciate they’re well liked around here but I don’t get it at all!

that Slowthai footage is pretty damning.