Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

9 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

Never heard of these before but just looked them up on Youtube. Look like a great time

They're awesome. Accidentally discovered them at Boomtown last year,  decided to book tickets to their London show in December just gone and honestly had one of the most fun intimate gigs I've had in a long time. They played on the Glade in 2016 but nothing since so definitely due a return.

47 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Think that was for last year. Fingers crossed the Eavii have been listening!

This is what I was referring to unfortunately:

3 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Nils Frahm playing festivals is a good sign. Lazy Sunday session please.

Yes please! Hopefully seeing him at APE but would love him on the farm. 

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

From that I want Groove Armada (gonna be really upset if they don't play - swear they said they hadn't been asked), Tourist, Lanterns on the Lake. 

Yeah this was in NME last week - at the end of the article: https://www.nme.com/news/music/glastonburys-immersive-360-degree-av-arena-the-gas-tower-to-return-in-2020-2605105

Yesterday, Groove Armada issued a come-and-get-me plea to the festival to book them for this summer’s bash.

“We’d love to do it, it’s the 50th year and there’s history for us because we’ve closed the second stage,” the band’s Tom Findlay told NME.

“We headlined the John Peel Stage too, and it was one of my favourite gigs of all time. We’ve got that history and Groove Armada need to be there – so I’m sending that out to the bookers. We’d love to play it, in some shape or form.”

Edited by jimmillen

5 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

I guess they are not popular here but the new single of Enter Shikari is very decent. They are with new album this year and touring. What are the chances of having them? They won't be in Reading or Download this year :)

I don't mind a bit of Enter Shikari. Didn't they do Leftfield a few years back? Could see them back there or in the JPT if they're around. Haven't seen them for a decade (Christ that's scary) so it'd be good to see them.

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

I don't mind a bit of Enter Shikari. Didn't they do Leftfield a few years back? Could see them back there or in the JPT if they're around. Haven't seen them for a decade (Christ that's scary) so it'd be good to see them.

caught a bit of them at boomtown 2 years ago I think? still sounding great. used to go and see them nearly every week when I was 16-17 at local shows

3 hours ago, PDAD said:

They're awesome. Accidentally discovered them at Boomtown last year,  decided to book tickets to their London show in December just gone and honestly had one of the most fun intimate gigs I've had in a long time. They played on the Glade in 2016 but nothing since so definitely due a return.

they played Sonic in 2017 too, about 20 of us there :lol:

2 minutes ago, grilladelphia said:

caught a bit of them at boomtown 2 years ago I think? still sounding great. used to go and see them nearly every week when I was 16-17 at local shows

Yep, same here. They were probably the biggest band at our school in 2007.