Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

43 minutes ago, sisco said:

0577EA48-C38C-4787-A753-CBD840083AE4.png

Right click and copy image url!!!

31 minutes ago, sisco said:

Using Foals logic  does that mean The 1975 can’t headline Glastonbury now either? 

No. Boardmasters is just staking its claim as a major festival. Kings of Leon and The 1975 is impressive considering what they had headlining a couple of years back.

Edited by dentalplan

19 minutes ago, sisco said:

Using Foals logic  does that mean The 1975 can’t headline Glastonbury now either? 

What logic?

Boardmasters is about twice the size of the festivals Foals are headlining this year, and a very similar capacity to TRNSMT where they're a sub.

I think a lot of people don't realise just how big it is these days (a shade under 50,000 tickets on sale).

7 minutes ago, incident said:

What logic?

Boardmasters is about twice the size of the festivals Foals are headlining this year, and a very similar capacity to TRNSMT where they're a sub.

I think a lot of people don't realise just how big it is these days (a shade under 50,000 tickets on sale).

And Foals were meant to headline Boardmasters last year before it got cancelled due to the weather.

7 hours ago, WStoner said:

Lovebox has just added some new acts. Only two weeks after Glasto so could be some cross over? 

B358D5A0-6C53-436E-B654-8749385EA9FB.png

Oops, I meant two weeks before Glasto Haha

Bur could see Kaytranada, Snoh, and BBNG on West Holts. And Tyler the Creator and Robyn around somewhere? 

5 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

I imagine after Boardmasters had to cancel suddenly last year, and the negative reaction to that, they've spent a lot of cash to secure big headliners to tempt people back this year.

Undercard is pretty dodgy as a result.

Regardless of what people say about the size of Foals - and refusing to shut the hell up about it - the festival had Florence and the Machine headlining last year too so this set of headliners isn’t really a crazy prospect.

12 hours ago, mattiloy said:

Just because you like em like. I think they’re barely big enough to get other headline these days. The definition of has been.

er, no, I don't like them.

whatever you think is fairly irrelevant, the fact is they're still headlining major festivals all over the world. they've done Benicassim, Reading/Leeds, Lollapalooza Berlin in the last couple of years, and Mad Cool and Hurricane/Southside announced for this summer.

they're not subbing the 2nd stage at those festivals.

Edited by ghostdancer1

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Right click and copy image url!!!

No. Boardmasters is just staking its claim as a major festival. Kings of Leon and The 1975 is impressive considering what they had headlining a couple of years back.

Was it last year or the year before it was cancelled? Very impressive they've come back from that.

We already knew they were touring, and likely playing, but Pet Shop Boys have just announced an extra show on their Greatest Hits tour - the Wednesday of Glastonbury in Hull.

I reckon that sets them up nicely for a Friday night show.

12 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I despise them but they still headline festivals across the world. Lots of people like them.

I saw them at IOW 10 years ago and they were shite then, one of the most boring atmospheres I've seen for a headline set!