Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

3 hours ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

Didn’t Sofi Tucker cancel at the last minute last year. Can anyone remember why? I vaguely remember an injury but that could have been someone else. 

Sofi broke her ankle jumping around on stage and they had to cancel their tour until it was heeled. I saw them at osheaga last year and it was a massive party. I hope they dont headline a stage so theres less of a clash chance. 

5 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Oh that would make me very happy. 

Also Lizzo is headlining Osheaga. 🥳

Lizzo took a Live Nation festival headline deal. She will likely be a Lollapalooza headliner too that same weekend. Better to cash in now and be elevated since she will likely become an arena act next album.

42 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Pyramid please. They are a band who will win over the unacquainted masses so playing WH to just their own fans is an opportunity missed.

Second this. Saw them at some hilariously shit local festival last year which they admitted themselves was bizarre for them to be playing at but they won over the crowd instantly. If they subbed WH I'd probably just end up having to miss them so nuts to that.

9 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Mightve been one of them being sick. If they end up there its probably john peel and a huge dance party will commence.

and if anyone wanted a better res of osheaga. Yes, they usually wait til Lollapalooza Chicago announces theirs to announce.

B101CEB9-EFAE-4EA7-95A3-487C89D86B4B.jpeg

God that Sunday is good 

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

IMG_1396.JPG.cca29daecbe53c7efee2b799d0f

Seemingly leaked Parklife lineup. Obviously not sure if it’s 100% legit but it sure looks it. 

Would love to get Robyn from it, but probably more likely we’ll just get Capaldi instead.

Hmm. Bit of a dip from previous years. Usually they bag a few names that don’t appear anywhere else. The only way I could see myself being jealous of this lineup is if Tyler is exclusive to parklife and lovebox

Just now, Mouseboy11 said:

Massive Attack are exclusive at APE apparently.

I just saw in the other thread. Thanks mate. Also seen PSB are now Sunday other headliners.

Royal Blood (fri)

Calvin Harris (sat)

Pet Shop Boys (sun)

it is then! 

it does make sense to call it ‘pyramid level’. Royal Blood and Calvin are two acts which arguably are gunning to headline a few other uk festivals. Headline level acts at other festivals.