Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

39 minutes ago, Padgey said:

A few for discussion, if they already haven't been, Morrissey? DMA's? My Chemical Romance? Even Ash have got some new stuff out, is there a possibility of them being there?

My Chemical Romance is possible until something is announced to take them out of contention. The non exclusive gig is too much of a red flag for the time being.  I dont think Moz gets a crack at Glasto again unless its The Smiths.

6 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

My Chemical Romance is possible until something is announced to take them out of contention. The non exclusive gig is too much of a red flag for the time being.  I dont think Moz gets a crack at Glasto again unless its The Smiths.

MCR are apparently announcing a second MK date after this first one inevitably sells out straight away so that would be the reasoning for no 'only UK date' claims.

25 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

There's not many acts that I think would be a bad booking, albeit many will be not to my taste. Morrissey, however, can get in the fucking sea.

Absolutely and the last time he played he was utterly miserable. An artist that has totally squandered his legacy for but the most forgiving devotees.

Edited by Hotchilidog

41 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

MCR are apparently announcing a second MK date after this first one inevitably sells out straight away so that would be the reasoning for no 'only UK date' claims.

Second show announced and already sold out. Crazy. Shame I cant go to either. Going to be in Ireland that weekend before heading to Glasto and that trips all booked.  If only there was better timing.

Soccer Mommy has just announced an extra UK date (O2 Academy, Leicester) on Thursday 25th. That means she's doing four days on the trot. 

I wonder if that means she's likely to keep the run going and play Friday or take a day or two off before playing? Either way seems nailed on. Park or JPT pls

5 minutes ago, Earth_pig said:

Where was this confirmation ? I missed it , excited for D Ross

As regards to the Glastonbury concert at the Pyramid Stage on June 28, 2020, what we can say is that she is planning a show based on her UK success that´s why “Chain Reaction”, “I´m Still Waiting” and “When You Tell Me That You Love Me” are going to be included in the setlist. Also, two guest stars would perform with her on stage. One would be a established star and a current star would be the other. 

https://dianarossofficialfanclub.com/2019/10/12/diana-ross-is-set-to-tour-the-uk-in-2020/

7 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

As regards to the Glastonbury concert at the Pyramid Stage on June 28, 2020, what we can say is that she is planning a show based on her UK success that´s why “Chain Reaction”, “I´m Still Waiting” and “When You Tell Me That You Love Me” are going to be included in the setlist. Also, two guest stars would perform with her on stage. One would be a established star and a current star would be the other. 

giphy (2).gif

8 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

https://dianarossofficialfanclub.com/2019/10/12/diana-ross-is-set-to-tour-the-uk-in-2020/

Excellent I did notice chain reaction was not in her setlist so that's great.

Nice to know they are taking it seriously and it's not just any old gig.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

In the setlist? Then on the playlist.

• Upvote 1