Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

17 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Another I'd love to come out of no where - Missy Elliott.

She was amazing at Bestival in 2016 but she doesn't appear to be active over the summer.  I can't see her accepting anything less than WH headliner though so it's even less likely she'll make an appearance.  A shame because her set was banging

Just now, Kinkyinuit said:

She was amazing at Bestival in 2016 but she doesn't appear to be active over the summer.  I can't see her accepting anything less than WH headliner though so it's even less likely she'll make an appearance.  A shame because her set was banging

She's headlining Governors Ball in New York at the start of June, so she is active, although there's nothing to suggest she'll be coming over to Europe so it's probably a no-go.

Stuck the details in the tour announcement thread but Slow Readers Club tour finishes 19th April.  Hoping that they'll be giving themselves a break to then hit the festival circuit.  Would love to see them in JPT as their sound just suits a bit of darkness, but have a horrible feeling they'd end up early on the Other if they were to play.

• Upvote 1

The strokes are announcing a wave of European festival dates today apparently, where on earth are they going to be playing in the UK?

and not... “whoever pays the full fee”... but literally, where are they playing?

Edited by Matt42

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

The strokes are announcing a wave of European festival dates today apparently, where on earth are they going to be playing in the UK?

and not... “whoever pays the full fee”... but literally, where are they playing?

Sure they said (1 of the band) that they were playing their own show in the Uk. 

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I think they are lining up some uk arena shows for the winter time, so they might not play here in the summer 

Thanks guys — my question was more of a “they’ve said they are playing in the UK but literally where” sort of question. It just seems like they are leaving any UK date quite late to be announced.

minutes ago, sisco said:

Sure they said (1 of the band) that they were playing their own show in the Uk. 

3 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I think they are lining up some uk arena shows for the winter time, so they might not play here in the summer 

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Thanks guys — my question was more of a “they’ve said they are playing in the UK but literally where” sort of question. It just seems like they are leaving any UK date quite late to be announced.

Ahh ok.  

Well I’d normally say Finsbury Park but apparently that’s KOL this year.  Didn’t KOL do their own in Liverpool last year? (Could be that I suppose)

Olympic Stadium hasn’t announced anything yet either I don’t think so that’s a possibility

Basically..... no idea! 

15 minutes ago, sisco said:

Ahh ok.  

Well I’d normally say Finsbury Park but apparently that’s KOL this year.  Didn’t KOL do their own in Liverpool last year? (Could be that I suppose)

Olympic Stadium hasn’t announced anything yet either I don’t think so that’s a possibility

Basically..... no idea! 

That 11th July date can’t be KOL as they’re playing Mad Cool that day. A show did get listed (Songkick maybe?) for 28th June though but never seemed to get announced/hasn’t yet. 

30 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

That 11th July date can’t be KOL as they’re playing Mad Cool that day. A show did get listed (Songkick maybe?) for 28th June though but never seemed to get announced/hasn’t yet. 

i'm expecting the KoL 28th June date to be properly announced in the next week or so.

And if it's not announced by around the 7th Feb, then I guess it's not happening after all.