Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Can’t believe I forgot her.

If the Eavi are planning on making good on the 50/50 gender split by booking loads of big female pop acts for the Pyramid (or anywhere for that matter) then I’m all for it. 

I was about to make a thread about this. It seems like there are a lot of female acts heavily likely to play.

Poor gammons. Christ.

edit: if elbow amongst all the competition bag another sub slot they should pay their manager 10x their wage. No way elbow are subbing with this much competition. 

Edited by Matt42

1 hour ago, priest17 said:

Kim Gordon is playing the 6Music fest, any indication she's gonna be anywhere else? Her latest album is a bit brilliant, I hadn't even considered her playing though.

Aye i really like her new album. Screams Park stage to me.

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Alicia K is too big to headline the Holts I guess.

Is she? Wasn’t there info that Holts had a massive headliner booked? Or did I imagine that.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They don't have to all fit on the Pyramid. Bless the other stages.

Hmm I think AK could probably do West Holts but the others are definitely pyramid acts.

Just now, Matt42 said:

Is she? Wasn’t there info that Holts had a massive headliner booked? Or did I imagine that.

Hmm I think AK could probably do West Holts but the others are definitely pyramid acts.

Gwen Stefani is definitely dated and naff enough to be on the Other. Or headlining John Peel a la Sean Paul.

11 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I was about to make a thread about this. It seems like there are a lot of female acts heavily likely to play.

Poor gammons. Christ.

edit: if elbow amongst all the competition bag another sub slot they should pay their manager 10x their wage. No way elbow are subbing with this much competition. 

First and only warning about starting this shit yet again Matt...