Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

9 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Would be nice to see British Sea Power in JP/somewhere later than early Pyramid like a few years ago.

I think they're great but can get lost on bigger stages on occasion.

Completely agree, 3rd/4th from top in the JP tent would be a really good place for them, or similiar slot on the park. 

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Thought Manics were gonna open the Other Stage on the Friday last year, so just gonna stick with that prediction for this year until proven otherwise.

Here’s a thought... has a past headliner ever played that slot in past? They’re certainly the right size now. Now would be a good first time for it with it being the 50th etc.

Just now, wro_lap said:

Here’s a thought... has a past headliner ever played that slot in past? They’re certainly the right size now. Now would be a good first time for it with it being the 50th etc.

Yeah this was my thinking behind it last year as it would’ve been 20 years since they headlined, but fuck it, similar occasion this year and they’d be a lot better than most of what has come before in this slot. 

47 minutes ago, admscott said:

I watch that set on the reg. Good stuff.

I was feeling particularly Glastonburied just as they ripped into Europa Geht Durch Mich... I don't normally like seeing MSP at a festival (its not really a fans gig) but that was a happy moment 

On 1/18/2020 at 6:12 PM, dentalplan said:

http://sirenscall.lu/

This get announced on Tuesday. Someone check it as I will forget and - despite it being pretty small - it had a bit of crossover last time around.

Looks like another date for Foals. Doesn’t really change anything as they seemed Sunday or nothing but with that and the drummer saying they haven’t been booked they do look very unlikely now.

Edited by kingcrawler