Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

2 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

I saw they’re playing a festival in Portugal in July so they’re definitely coming back to Europe after Bonnaroo, hopefully it’s in time for Glastonbury. 

i don’t think this really changes things with Lana, the reason we thought she was doubtful was her playing Europe early June then going back to America. Hopefully we do get her, Iggy and The National though.

Which Festival in Portugal? Can't find it?

12 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Primavera Sound lineup leaked by Pavement. A thing of beauty. 

83093206_1485050231653746_7509161958076055552_o.thumb.jpg.2fbeba67bb9cffd2dda1d8c4215d8b62.jpg

Excited by both Bicep and Caribou on there. 

I know both have already been touted as rumours for Glasto, is the thought that they'd both headline stages? If so surely not against each other?

7 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

Excited by both Bicep and Caribou on there. 

I know both have already been touted as rumours for Glasto, is the thought that they'd both headline stages? If so surely not against each other?

Bicep rumoured for Park headliner, although nobody seems to remember where that rumour came from...

Caribou could take a high slot on WH, Park or JP... reckon it might be JP for him this year, subbing rather than headlining. 

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Bicep rumoured for Park headliner, although nobody seems to remember where that rumour came from...

Caribou could take a high slot on WH, Park or JP... reckon it might be JP for him this year, subbing rather than headlining. 

I'm pretty sure I recall someone saying they'd been told Bicep were headlining the Park and I remember thinking it was legit and that the guy posting had provided reliable info before. No idea who it was now though unfortunately, just remember what I thought at the time. There are some wizards at searching this forum (I'm not one of them), I'm sure someone can manage it. 

30 minutes ago, grayfitz said:

Do we reckon Despacio could be back looking at that Sonic lineup?

Wasn't there something about them saying they wouldn't be back? It's hazy but I think they were squeezed into Silver Hayes next to a stage with bad sound bleed and they weren't happy.

33 minutes ago, mpdow2 said:

Which Festival in Portugal? Can't find it?

6 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

I'm pretty sure I recall someone saying they'd been told Bicep were headlining the Park and I remember thinking it was legit and that the guy posting had provided reliable info before. No idea who it was now though unfortunately, just remember what I thought at the time. There are some wizards at searching this forum (I'm not one of them), I'm sure someone can manage it. 

I think it’s this post below

On 10/8/2019 at 11:31 PM, mattiloy said:

A little bird told me bicep to headline park for anybody interested, not my bag personally but thats what the little bird said.

1 hour ago, grayfitz said:

Do we reckon Despacio could be back looking at that Sonic lineup?

I think the set up for Despacio takes quite a few days - would imagine it to be a slight logistical nightmare to transport to Glastonbury in time. Also in past Sonar's they've done 8hr sets for two days running so wouldn't be surprised if that means too much fatigue as well.

Soccer Mommy UK dates:

JUN 16, 2020 Concorde 2 Brighton, United Kingdom
JUN 18, 2020 Electric Ballroom London, United Kingdom
JUN 19, 2020 Trinity Centre Bristol, England
JUN 20, 2020 The Castle & Falcon Birmingham, United Kingdom
JUN 22, 2020 Belgrave Music Hall Leeds, United Kingdom
JUN 23, 2020 Stereo Glasgow, Scotland
JUN 24, 2020 Gorilla Manchester, United Kingdom

24th is the last date listed on her tour, got to be a strong possibility....

3 minutes ago, grilladelphia said:

cant post details as I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but from an industry mate and it sounded believable enough for me to get my hopes up!

I honestly cannot see RATM taking other slot than headlining and the headliner missing will be someone who never played before AKA Kenny. I would try to believe at least 1%.