Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

34 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Don’t think he’ll play that high. He played 3rd down at Splendour Festival in Nottingham last year...

Suppose it all depends on how well his new album and singles do. He was riding the ridiculous hype of Human last time he played which got him a packed out Other field, but apart from that Calvin one he’s on I don’t think I’ve heard another thing from him since?

49 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Yer man Hozier still got a decent Pyramid slot last year despite Take Me To Church being a long way back in the rear view mirror.

Hozier doesn’t play a lot of festivals so I suppose his billing is a lot more carefully played. Both of his albums are good, mind you.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Yer man Hozier still got a decent Pyramid slot last year despite Take Me To Church being a long way back in the rear view mirror.

Was one of my favourite sets but he had just released a new album before last fest, so not sure he'll be back this time again without a new record as he doesn't do loads of fests.

35 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Yup. Can see her 3rd down Pyramid on Sunday. Or Sub

She's been mentioned as an Other headliner. Not sure if there's any legs to that or pure unadulterated speculation.

20 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Acid Mother and the lads are back in the mix:

https://www.cafeoto.co.uk/events/acid-mothers-temple-two-day-residency/

Nice! They should definitely become a house band. Would love to see a Glade or late night Hell set.

59 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Yup. Can see her 3rd down Pyramid on Sunday. Or Sub

Two nights at the O2 would indicate Pyramid sub or Other headliner status. Happily watch her on Pyramid but other headliners would rule me out if Other!

On 1/11/2020 at 7:51 AM, eFestivals said:

I hope so ... tho Steve has been doing very-occasional Band gigs here and there for the last few years, so it doesn't necessarily indicate a Glasto show.

Playing Exeter on 24 June also.