Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, Earth_pig said:

Mavis Staples is in London June 21st then a bit gap, she has a nice voice.

Also Georgia who is a new singer a bit like Robyn is touring around that time to.

She played in 2017, so not really new.

Early Other/JP maybe. 

Edited by nikkic

On 1/7/2020 at 12:44 PM, zero000 said:

Does she have that many solo bangers? Other than that one off of school of rock I haven’t a clue. 

Spot on there. No is the answer imo. For me, Stevie Nicks subbing Glasto would be a bit dead. Her recent setlist (posted earlier) mainly features all the slow Fleetwood Mac ones and doesn't have the pop-crowd pleasers like 'Everywhere', 'Don't Stop', 'Little lies', 'Go Your Own Way'. I know she didn't sing most of these either haha!

40 minutes ago, SoundsofSmith said:

Spot on there. No is the answer imo. For me, Stevie Nicks subbing Glasto would be a bit dead. Her recent setlist (posted earlier) mainly features all the slow Fleetwood Mac ones and doesn't have the pop-crowd pleasers like 'Everywhere', 'Don't Stop', 'Little lies', 'Go Your Own Way'. I know she didn't sing most of these either haha!

True, but Dreams, Landslide, Gypsy, Rhiannon and Gold Dust Woman are pretty massive. Especially Dreams. You can add The Chain to your list though.

4 minutes ago, TorontoScot said:

https://www.amylandthesniffers.com/shows

Amyl and the Sniffers have two shows in London on Friday 26 and Saturday 27th June, they played Glasto in 2019, but their stock is rising.  Chances of seeing them at the farm for two successive years?

London and Huddersfield 26th and 27th. Seems like they're supporting Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer. Lineup looking pretty scorcho.