Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, Mouseboy11 said:

What happened to your info she was playing? 

Chased up who told me and they said the same again but I’m not sure I believe them as her dates don’t really match up with it.

Edited by Matt42

4 hours ago, The Martini Police said:

Lana coming back to Europe 2/3 weeks after heading back to the US is pretty unlikely, right?

I wouldn't put it past her, she performed at festivals in 2019 from around 20th June-6th July then went to America for a week (recording a music video I believe) before heading back for further festivals in Europe from the 17th July, so its not entirely implausible 

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Chased up who told me and they said the same again but I’m not sure I believe them as her dates don’t really match up with it.

2 minutes ago, Chapple12345 said:

I wouldn't put it past her, she performed at festivals in 2019 from around 20th June-6th July then went to America for a week (recording a music video I believe) before heading back for further festivals in Europe from the 17th July, so its not entirely implausible 

I don't care how unlikely it is, or how patchy she is performing to large crowds - I am clutching these straws.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

eetf9mvs3d941.jpg

Some very decent names in that line up. One of the less known bands there is Larkin Poe, two sisters,  used to be a bit country folky but now good hard bluesy rock. They did the Avalon stage back in 2016, really good. (And I got a cuddle off one of them after complementing their performance).  touring the UK in late spring. Their UK mentor was Elvis  Costello and they backed him on several tours.CDBF9835-8748-4D94-82EC-47D457BC99E6.thumb.jpeg.bdfd74cc64fe45ed30a6aa718bc8e19c.jpeg

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, WestCountryGirl said:

I don't care how unlikely it is, or how patchy she is performing to large crowds - I am clutching these straws.

Trust me I saw her at Latitude last year and she was my favourite act of the whole weekend, I would totally be holding on hope for her to perform as well 

What gives me hope with LDR is that I imagine Emily is doing all she can to get her on the farm. Emily will be desperate to book her, especially after dropping a widely tipped AOTY. If it doesn't happen it won't be for a lack of trying. Until LDR is announced for some other shows that weekend, I remain optimistic!

5 hours ago, thewayiam said:

How the shit is Lizzo and Tame Impala headlining?, LDR dubbing I get. I'm all for Country Grannar in full myself, best thing on there for me haha

Tame Impala was pretty much ready to make this year their headlining year for fests, but it kinda came a bit early with Coachella last year and Lolla. So Bonnaroo and others will follow suit. Theyre headlining APE, so how does this make it weird? And its Bonnaroo, they still lavish in their hippie psych roots year in and year out. Lizzo is their first ever female headliner ( not shocking at all ) so they get some credit for doing this. She was a huge draw in the later summer festivals, so this isnt that big of a stretch

Edited by Suprefan

7 hours ago, thewayiam said:

How the shit is Lizzo and Tame Impala headlining?, LDR dubbing I get. I'm all for Country Grannar in full myself, best thing on there for me haha

Having just spent a few weeks in the States, I can confirm Lizzo was the biggest thing since sliced bread over there. She was EVERYWHERE. TV, radio, billboards, the lot. Can't even think what a comparison would be for this country right now? I don't think there's anyone that popular in the UK at the minute. It reminded of Adele from 15/16 when you couldn't move for mention of her.

Not surprised in the slightest she's headlining festivals over there. 

1 hour ago, jparx said:

Having just spent a few weeks in the States, I can confirm Lizzo was the biggest thing since sliced bread over there. She was EVERYWHERE. TV, radio, billboards, the lot. Can't even think what a comparison would be for this country right now? I don't think there's anyone that popular in the UK at the minute. It reminded of Adele from 15/16 when you couldn't move for mention of her.

Not surprised in the slightest she's headlining festivals over there. 

She were on Eddie Murphys big Saturday Night Live comeback also.