Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

SZA tweeted today that she'll be releasing new music this year and has said her and punch (TDE President) have discussed a date of release but she didn't say when, her US tour comes to an end on June 16th and she's under TDE with Kendrick Lamar so could potentially end up somewhere on Friday if she ends up touring Europe at all

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

I’ve never seen Frank Ocean. I’d be as excited for him as anyone around if he played Glastonbury but he headlines or not at all surely?

Being able to see Frank would make my year but he's notorious for being extremely flaky and rarely even takes headline slots so doubt he'd settle for anything less

show hawk duo anyone ....? they were due to appear at Glastonbury last year but surprisingly didnt ... ive been trying to talk my friends into exeter or Bristol ... but always a fun show .... they played Williams Green last time they appeared 

https://www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/showhawk-duo

10 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

show hawk duo anyone ....? they were due to appear at Glastonbury last year but surprisingly didnt ... ive been trying to talk my friends into exeter or Bristol ... but always a fun show .... they played Williams Green last time they appeared 

https://www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/showhawk-duo

they were busking in bristol broadmead on the monday before xmas. Cheaper than a gig ticket. :P 

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

they were busking in bristol broadmead on the monday before xmas. Cheaper than a gig ticket. :P 

Absolutely although from memory they aren’t too expensive and the usual support of benji and hibbz is also decent ... it also means a night out ... can’t be hanging around broadmead too much in the hope they might be playing :) 

3 hours ago, Matt42 said:

What I’m thinking too

middle of the day John peel with the possibility of moving her to other stage if she blows up like Billie did

I can't see her blowing up in anyway near what Billie did, her EP didn't even chart, or did her other singles from the EP. 

27 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Playing Governors Ball as well according to Consequence of Sound. Where would she play at Glastonbury, maybe subbing Taylor Swift?

If she’s all about the money in Fleetwood Mac then I can only see her being the same solo. Would actually be pretty fucked if Mick couldn’t convince the rest of the band to play for the lower fee and then she’s there singing Fleetwood Mac songs at us.