Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

The possibility of seeing him at Glastonbury next year really excites me, and if it happens I just know It with clash with something else we desperately want to see! 

I don't think there's many acts that would stop me from seeing him, especially if he's mainly playing songs from tillerman. I would even miss Crowded House 😲

50 minutes ago, Bryanrebe said:

I don't think there's many acts that would stop me from seeing him, especially if he's mainly playing songs from tillerman. I would even miss Crowded House 😲

Incredible to think tillerman was released in 1970. Barely into my teens I temporarily suspended my love of heavy rock in order to listen to it and teaser!  It took these classic albums to drag me away from black sabbath and deep purple! Great to see the generations that appreciate his music. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/17/2019 at 5:40 PM, Badlands said:

Fingers crossed Becks playing somewhere up north this time if he's not at G. Not sure what festival he'd play mind.

He’d make a good Blue Dot Headliner (alongside some more electro names on the other nights) imo - along vaguely similar lines to Pixies or Flaming Lips

14 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

As Snow Patrol missed last year, do we expect a return? 

Supporting KOL on the Friday in Europe.  KOL are also playing Finsbury Park on the Sunday.  I’d guess if they’re supporting there too then they won’t be back

7 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard playing at a French festival early June let's goooo

4 sets this time please, gotta one-up 2017.

Other, William's Green Thursday, Shangri La, Crows Nest.

10 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

As Snow Patrol missed last year, do we expect a return? 

I honestly think so. On the uk run of dates this last month, an audience member asked them about glasto, Gary Lightbody responded by saying they werent allowed to talk about that. Seems like a self confirmation. Somebody mentioned that at the show they were in attendance for in this topic, so you can search for it if you like. And again, with Sunday being the taylor swift day, doesnt get more perfect to have a band that has ties to Taylor being around.

18 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Jaysis can you imagine seeing Yusef on the farm. Listened to Tillerman to death when I was younger. This line up is looking really tasty. 

One of those acts that I’ve always listened to no matter how my musical tastes change, fluctuate or evolve. I was just saying to Mrs C, that’s been from primary school pupil to retirement! I’ve had tillerman on vinyl, cassette , cd and now downloaded!  Would be great to see him. 

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

I honestly think so. On the uk run of dates this last month, an audience member asked them about glasto, Gary Lightbody responded by saying they werent allowed to talk about that. Seems like a self confirmation. Somebody mentioned that at the show they were in attendance for in this topic, so you can search for it if you like. And again, with Sunday being the taylor swift day, doesnt get more perfect to have a band that has ties to Taylor being around.

Yes, it was me. :)

1 hour ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Yusuf on the Sunday as an alternative to Taylor would be perfect.

You’ll have to get yourself to Paris then, because that’s where he’s playing on Sunday.

Friday seems the best shot; I think he’s too big for the Acoustic Stage though and would have to be about 3 or 4 down the Pyramid.