Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

2 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Why is Jaden Smith on the poster? Has he given up being awful in movies? Or is he a thing now. 

Hes a thing now... him and his sister are both attempting music careers, but I thought he had some weird stage name. He was on the coachella line up I think last year? 

I havent given him a listen, so no idea what his music is like but I have a feeling hes not getting jiggy with it. 

56 minutes ago, MetaKate said:

Hes a thing now... him and his sister are both attempting music careers, but I thought he had some weird stage name. He was on the coachella line up I think last year? 

I havent given him a listen, so no idea what his music is like but I have a feeling hes not getting jiggy with it. 

He was at coachella this year and his alias is SYRE. He brought out his dad to do a song with him also. And had a floating tesla.

Bauhaus announced more reunion shows, but theyre in NYC glasto weekend. Have a date at Ally Pally  in april which im sure will turn onto multiple nights.

Edited by Suprefan

16 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

I just noticed Grimes will realease new material next year. They don't have tour yet, but would love to see them on the farm.

Grimes isn't "they", her real name is Claire Boucher, but yes I agree - I would also love to see her there 

I am always surprised with the Rock Werchter line ups. At this stage they are unbeatable in Europe every year. All the names this year are stunning: Kendrick Lamar, SOAD, Pearl Jam, Twenty One Pilots, Faith No More, Pixies, Wilco, Tom Yorke, The Streets... And of course will be better and better with the next one.

The fact of having four days and using the system of "two hearliners" per day (like Mad Cool) give them the potential of put 8 names as headliners while Glasto only use 3. And you can mention the sub or other headliners as an argument but there is always the debate of "too big" or "not to sub".

5 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Bauhaus announced more reunion shows, but theyre in NYC glasto weekend. Have a date at Ally Pally  in april which im sure will turn onto multiple nights.

Do you think there will be that much interest? They were never that big first time around but I guess it may be another case of a band being a lot bigger when they reform.

30 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

I am always surprised with the Rock Werchter line ups. At this stage they are unbeatable in Europe every year. All the names this year are stunning: Kendrick Lamar, SOAD, Pearl Jam, Twenty One Pilots, Faith No More, Pixies, Wilco, Tom Yorke, The Streets... And of course will be better and better with the next one.

The fact of having four days and using the system of "two hearliners" per day (like Mad Cool) give them the potential of put 8 names as headliners while Glasto only use 3. And you can mention the sub or other headliners as an argument but there is always the debate of "too big" or "not to sub".

Not everyone who headlines other festivals would at Glastonbury though. I'd personally make an effort to watch one of those bands.

1 hour ago, AlexOvd said:

Glastonbury’s absolutely fine as it is, there’s a reason it sells out before anyone’s announced, they don’t need to start adding extra artists / days, if it’s not broke don’t fix it.