Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

10 minutes ago, Jeremy Irons said:

Although a reunion would be incredible, I’m sure this’ll just end up being a Remain In Light reissue or something equally disappointing. 

4 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Meh. I do think Daft Punk’s reluctance to tour has been for a good reason though. If money has not tempted them to do it there is probably a massive hurdle to be overcome.

Coachella has offered them daft ( :P ) money in the past and they’ve said no. So I don’t know what it would take nowadays for them to do it.

I think they will do some shows again in the future. Reunions are hard to predict and they always come at a random time. Rage for example no one saw coming. It will happen one day when we least expect it.

they dont have anything left to prove. And unless  there is something  that is interesting/exciting  enough, its pretty much going to be the only way they decide to perform again. So if it is maybe the kind of hurdle that hasnt been solved with technology and they  finally figure it out, then theyll come back. They were ahead of the game in 2006, so they gotta get ahead if everyone else now to be trailblazers again.

18 hours ago, dentalplan said:

The Avalanches coming back after just one festival off would be weird as heck. After years of being elusive wishlist type stuff, them returning at the rate of someone like Jungle would be criminally insane.

We love to see it though

9 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Snow Patrol supporting Kings of Leon. Might be the case for the UK too, meaning Sunday or bust for them.

78789176_2492065174224747_4231189939347259392_n (1).jpg

Oh boy, that throws a wrench into things for the gf. 

heres the silver lining though. Its  the Taylor Swift day. That makes a ton of sense since Gary Lightbody helped write some songs for Taylor on Red and does vocals on the song The Last Time. Seems kind of obvious to have him guest during her set.

Edited by Suprefan

21 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Oh boy, that throws a wrench into things for the gf. 

heres the silver lining though. Its  the Taylor Swift day. That makes a ton of sense since Gary Lightbody helped write some songs for Taylor on Red and does vocals on the song The Last Time. Seems kind of obvious to have him guest during her set.

Am I confused?

Aren’t they (KOL) playing Finsbury Park on Sunday 28th? Would mean if Snow Patrol are supporting there then they only have Saturday free.  

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Am I confused?

Aren’t they (KOL) playing Finsbury Park on Sunday 28th? Would mean if Snow Patrol are supporting there then they only have Saturday free.  

Shoot i forgot about that. Oddly enough, that information doesnt exist right now. See tickets had a listing and its gone For the KOL gig.  Maybe they announced it too early. If snow patrol did end up at the finsbury gig, i dont think its a giant stretch for them to do 3 in a row. Support slot and a festival set is half the time of their own headlining shows so its not as if they would be pushing themselves too much. 

10 hours ago, mattiloy said:

Jesus and Mary Chain and Distillers (amongst others) announced for Irish festival week before.

https://mcd.ie/artists/sunstroke-festival/

Kerbdog are a class band, flew under the radar about 15 years ago and broke up, back together now and are suppose to be as good as ever, would be brilliant on the JP stage. 

17 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Suprised at how low Haim are here (and how high Burna Boy is). Would love Rufus Du Sol for one night, JP/Park headers maybe? vs. Macca

79373658_2641845392559033_92107446483209

Font size does seem to make you think HAIM are low. But 4th name down? Seems about right in billing. They would be the same at glasto if you billed them according to potential performance slot on their respective day. Lets say they were sunday, it would go: Taylor Swift, Diana Ross, Noel and HAIM. Thats still low?