Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

10 minutes ago, EmsieXxX said:

Oh ?

I mean... they could play.... but I remember years like 2013 where they were touring Europe and left glasto weekend completely free.

Maybe they do it intentionally just to see if Glastonbury will give them a call.

Edited by Matt42

19 minutes ago, EmsieXxX said:

Where do we think KOL would play?? 

16 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

KOL always tour around glasto and never play.

I don't think it's beyond possible that they might appear this year.   Of course, they aren't at the same level in the UK as 2008 when they headlined.  Perhaps JP, similar to The Killers afternoon slot*

* Unless you believe the "no more secret sets" narrative!

9 minutes ago, Badlands said:

They should be banned for stinking up their last slot with that daft karaoke section! And I'm a fan!

I blame that awful rendition of Highway to Hell for me falling ill during their set and having to vom in a long drop.

2 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Worse than this...?

"Special guests this Friday morning....

THE KAISER CHIEFS!"

That was more of a curtain drop than an announcement but I get your point.

Madness were shite though. .Thats the first time I'd seen them sans Chas and they're just not the same without him.

8 hours ago, lukethekid said:

I like how someone has used the mock poster website, but without having the ability to jazz it up a bit has had the thought process of whacking it on a bit of A4 with a couple of embargos on it, nice try. 

The funny bit is that actually isnt from the mock poster website... you can tell by the formatting. So someone put in extra effort to make a impassable fake when they had a super easy tool sitting right there.