Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

8 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

This is both confirmed and ruled out so many acts.

Also Kacey Musgraves is probably playing YESSS

Any ideas what ones mate? (In your opinion).  Obviously the cross over was very minimal last year.

Also...... Jake Bugg is about!

27 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Bicep are listed as a 'London Festival Exclusive' at Field Day

They liked one of my tweets where I asked them if they're playing Glastonbury.

Although I had also passed comment on them selling out a Friday night gig before announcing the Saturday (frustrating if you're travelling). 

I'm still taking it as they're playing the big G. 

10 minutes ago, jparx said:

Can't see that Latitude has been mentioned? HAIM headlining is interesting. Reckon they might have a big slot at Glastonbury. 3rd down on the Sunday? Would it be ridiculous if they subbed? Might be something Taylor has had influence over?

Could see them third down on Sunday for sure. They'll probably want some good crowd churn before Swift though so could see them throwing someone like Foals in the middle to break it up. 

6 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Although it was on Glastonbury weekend this year and there was very little crossover:

Lollapalooza-Stockholm-2019-Line-up-Post

I would say very little crossover this last time because there wasnt that much that fit. And on top of that most of those acts had tours that took them out of the running from the fest. Theres a good chunk of acts that have gaps and can play on other days of the fest.

with that said i guess camila cabello is on for friday and doesnt get to be on the taylor day. Same with kacey musgraves. 

1 hour ago, jparx said:

Can't see that Latitude has been mentioned? HAIM headlining is interesting. Reckon they might have a big slot at Glastonbury. 3rd down on the Sunday? Would it be ridiculous if they subbed? Might be something Taylor has had influence over?

Said the same the other day.  Being besties with Taylor I’d be amazed if they haven’t got a sub/3rd spot on Sunday with her. 

50 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

I would say very little crossover this last time because there wasnt that much that fit. And on top of that most of those acts had tours that took them out of the running from the fest. Theres a good chunk of acts that have gaps and can play on other days of the fest.

Not much that fit? Everything fits at Glasto! Heck, we even have a metal stage now. If there is 'standard Glasto fare', there's as much of it on that 2019 poster as there is on the new one. As to tour schedules, those will fill up as time goes on.

Having said that, Kenny is obviously on his way, so quite likely a couple of others too.

39 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Not much that fit? Everything fits at Glasto! Heck, we even have a metal stage now. If there is 'standard Glasto fare', there's as much of it on that 2019 poster as there is on the new one. As to tour schedules, those will fill up as time goes on.

Having said that, Kenny is obviously on his way, so quite likely a couple of others too.

If glasto booked like Lolla, you would riot and say it turned into V and say shame on them. Thats why they take the good small bits from everything and put it all together. 

8 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

@CaledonianGonzo will be delighted that Kacey Musgraves is in Europe on Glastonbury weekend

How does cross over work on the same weekend? Surely if a band is playing the Saturday, it makes them less likely? I was hoping for IDLES and Anderson.Paak ?

Looking  at last year's lineups though, Denzel seemed to make it to Glasto despite a Saturday Lollapalooza showing.