Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Caribou album release date confirmed for Feb 2020. Have to expect some touring to go with it

He's doing a pretty big tour in April isn't he? Seems nailed on to play Glastonbury anyway given he's playing festivals and how well his West Holts set seemed to go down.

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Really doubt they'll put FBS that high up.  If he was a rarer sighting then the heritage thing and back catalogue would outweigh the lack of any recent output and he might get away with it.

As it stands he's got that combination of no new stuff (no albums since Palookaville, 3 singles since 2013) and being a regular at the fest. It's almost impossible not to see him.

Friend of the fest, legend and all the rest of it, but I don't see them giving him a headline slot on the second stage for the 50th.

Agreed, although he's a mortgage job to turn up somewhere with a secret dj set.

10 minutes ago, henry bear said:

More Diana Ross dates added. Selling well.

58BD3C35-48FD-4FB8-865F-C08C58F91D1E.jpeg

So, how recent is this pic you reckon?

I love her... but I don't feel it's a fair representation of her 75 year old self!  :-)

• Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, ShakeyCrash said:

Paw Patrol are active. What do we think? The hell stage?

0FE34CBC-394B-414A-ADCA-20E6D555C95B.png

Tickets for the 2018 Tour where horrifically expensive with extra "meet the pups" packages for hundreds, I think along with the likes of Madonna, Ryder and his team of pups are just too expensive.  

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

I don't know if I am the only one thinking this, but it's quite weird that Catfish and the Bottlemen haven't been in Glastonbury for a while, specially when they had a recent new album (I was expecting them in the line up last year).

Do you think they could be in the farm next year?

Maybe. 2016 so they've been away for 2 years, not a massive jump to see them back. Other or JPT I would have thought if they are. Last album was OK actually, enjoyed it more than I thought