Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

From 2 months ago...

Ah, so that’s why she doesn’t usually perform it nowadays.  She doesn’t seem to have the vocal range she used to. 

15 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah seems like it’s gonna be the case. Can’t argue with that at all - both him and Taylor will have huge crowds. Kind of feel sorry for who’s on at the same time on the other stages.

Look. As long as you give me Orbital on WH/JP or a big dance act (preferably 90s electronica) then we're golden. 

4 hours ago, stuie said:

Ah, so that’s why she doesn’t usually perform it nowadays.  She doesn’t seem to have the vocal range she used to. 

Wow, that's not good. I've seen her a few times and she's been outstanding. Can't understand that performance. Although she has said in the past she can't connect with the song. Maybe she should have kept it off the set list. 

6 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Wow, that's not good. I've seen her a few times and she's been outstanding. Can't understand that performance. Although she has said in the past she can't connect with the song. Maybe she should have kept it off the set list. 

I saw her about 8 years ago and she had a reputation of being ropey back then - but she was superb.

So I'm guessing it depends how she is on the day.

10 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

All of this lot are playing France on Glastonbury weekend. If Disclosure are back playing live sets again then I guess they’re a shout for an Other stage headliner but thankfully there doesn’t seem to usually be a lot of crossover when both festivals are on the same weekend.

Black Eyes Peas subbed Paul McCartney last time, right?

10 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

All of this lot are playing France on Glastonbury weekend. If Disclosure are back playing live sets again then I guess they’re a shout for an Other stage headliner but thankfully there doesn’t seem to usually be a lot of crossover when both festivals are on the same weekend.

Disclosure headlining the Other? Surely no chance given Emilys comments.

3 minutes ago, ClementsMike said:

Disclosure headlining the Other? Surely no chance given Emilys comments.

She didn’t say that they would all be ‘Pyramid-level’. And even so, I think at a stretch they could be labelled as such after headlining Leeds.

1 minute ago, kingcrawler said:

C66C5DC0-95BA-40D8-910D-17C64A09F0B9.gif.5f05af7d3a50863807358752426ffbd7.gif

I need a new campaign.