Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

13 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

EKenu0yWoAAkg4Z?format=jpg&name=large

Where would he play at Glastonbury these days, 2nd/3rd down on the Other stage? I'm not really expecting him to play next year now given how big all his other dates to be honest.

Would have to be high other stage.  If it wasn’t for Emily’s comments about the other headliners I’d say it wouldn’t have been the most ridiculous placement to have him headline it against Taylor Swift or Kendrick Lemar.  

High up on bill of other stage or possibly heading other stage ,Stormzy headlined pyramid with one album ,Gerry will have released his second by June ,hope he does headline other stage ,loved his glasto set in JP atmosphere was amazing and his Cardiff gig mental 

18 hours ago, whateverworksout said:

Do we see Kesha as a potential? Might not be a popular opinion on here but I’d love to see her somewhere, she’d be a lot of fun 

Saw Kesha when she was there before, I don’t mind her, but she was bad, the worst act I’ve seen in my 4 times to Glastonbury 

Edited by waynewdk