Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

3 minutes ago, chemica said:

Roskilde announced some more today. Tyler The Creator is a big one!

I do think/am hopeful Tyler is an option despite talk of him maybe wanting more cash money than is on offer. The whole Theresa may banning him shit is surely something Emily would want to rub in the Tories face 

2 minutes ago, I feel like Pablo said:

I do think/am hopeful Tyler is an option despite talk of him maybe wanting more cash money than is on offer. The whole Theresa may banning him shit is surely something Emily would want to rub in the Tories face 

Tyler on the Pyramid in the hip hop slot would be great. He’s toned his lyrical content way down now so wouldn’t be a problem really, and as you say, would be a nice fuck you from both the festival and Tyler himself.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

5_seconds_of_summer_promo_js_281119.jpg

Would actually watch these guys

Also Kesha looks reasonably likely with the announced little mix date. Reckon that could be fun

Interesting to see they're back at the arenas. They were white hot for about 5 minutes half a decade ago. Selling out back to back nights in the same cities. Then the fans....grew up I suppose. Rammed with really young girls at the night I went.

They've had some tunes since and I'd definitely watch them at a festival.