Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

Bedouin Soundclash are going to be back in the UK next summer, had an alert for them playing Brighton on 21st May.

Given that they've gone back across to play US & Canada since the Skints tour finished, coming back again in the summer has got to be a flag that they could be here for the festival season?

Would happily watch them again, great live. Would be great on West Holts.

26 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Faith No More headliners in Mad Cool.

Anderson Paak also confirmed

Give me Anderson Paak to make up for how quiet he was in 2017. If he was to be on the farm where do you reckon he'd place?

Sub West Holts again or Park / JPT headline?

23 minutes ago, jparx said:

Are FNM actually in with a shot of Glastonbury? Announced for Mad Cool now as a headliner.

Probably not, but they could always be a surprising booking that we get every once in a while. Not sure where I’d place them mind, especially if they’re headlining stuff like Mad Cool. Would’ve said JP headliner but perhaps they’re looking for bigger gigs than that these days.

20 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Probably not, but they could always be a surprising booking that we get every once in a while. Not sure where I’d place them mind, especially if they’re headlining stuff like Mad Cool. Would’ve said JP headliner but perhaps they’re looking for bigger gigs than that these days.

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

How big are they? Would subbing the Other be too big/small?

I think they would demand Other headliner tbh. They won't be taking a lower slot than that if they're headlining other festivals, which probably rules them out. One of those acts who are in that weird zone of being big but not popular enough with the Glastonbury crowd to justify the slot they would expect.

They could always be on at Download as their missing sub. 

Edited by jparx

6 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Does Joe Perry's involvement in this nonsense reduce the likelihood of Aerosmith being about?

The European tour starts August 15th. Aerosmith’s Vegas residency finishes early June, and there are no other dates beyond that. It always seemed unlikely and doesn’t look particularly hopeful