Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

I missed out on tickets to his last tour in New Zealand, so it would take something pretty big for me to skip him if he was on the farm.

Tea for the Tillerman is one of my favourite albums of all time, and it's the 50th anniversary of it next year (hence the tour). So he'd definitely be playing some of the big ones from that, Wild World and Father and Son being the first that come to mind.

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

how about a bit of this....

Just came on to post this, give a little bit, dreamer, breakfast in America .  Superb! Going for tickets for Glasgow gig. Which usually means a Glastonbury appearance. Never fails . I’ve already got elbow and pet shop boys tickets for next summer so expect them on the farm. 

10 hours ago, Bryanrebe said:

I missed out on tickets to his last tour in New Zealand, so it would take something pretty big for me to skip him if he was on the farm.

Tea for the Tillerman is one of my favourite albums of all time, and it's the 50th anniversary of it next year (hence the tour). So he'd definitely be playing some of the big ones from that, Wild World and Father and Son being the first that come to mind.

I have some of that definitely. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Deftones look to be out of the picture. 2 announced festivals in Finland during Glasto.

June 25 - 27

Provinssi Festival

June 26 - 28

Tuska Open Air Festival

Damn, not looking good. They're playing Provinssi on Sat 27th so would have to be 3 days on the trot, with Glasto on the Fri/Sun.