Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

On 10/18/2019 at 6:33 PM, a6l6e6x said:

Dates coming soon. I want all of them at glasto (they will all be at download)

sum41.jpg

On board for this. If they do tour I hope they play in that order so I can skip The Used.

Sum 41 not playing this year probably rules them out forever though, couldn't really have had a better chance. 

4 hours ago, priest17 said:

On board for this. If they do tour I hope they play in that order so I can skip The Used.

Sum 41 not playing this year probably rules them out forever though, couldn't really have had a better chance. 

Really like the Used, self-titled is a top album.

Saying that they seem to cover wonderwall in their set and I can only imagine that is awful

22 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Post Malone headlining Tinderbox in Denmark on Thursday of Glastonbury.

I know he’s a fairly big deal as he co-headlined R/L but know absolutely nothing about him or what he’s done.

Would Other headliner be too small for him? It would probably be too much to put him and Kendrick back to back.

16 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I know he’s a fairly big deal as he co-headlined R/L but know absolutely nothing about him or what he’s done.

Would Other headliner be too small for him? It would probably be too much to put him and Kendrick back to back.

He’s arguably bigger than Kendrick, albeit (even) less so with Glastonbury people.

15 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

He’s arguably bigger than Kendrick, albeit (even) less so with Glastonbury people.

He’s bigger than Kendrick in the same way that Drake and Eminem are bigger than Kendrick. I don’t think it’s anything to be concerned about, I don’t think he’s someone Emily would be dying to book.

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

He’s bigger than Kendrick in the same way that Drake and Eminem are bigger than Kendrick. I don’t think it’s anything to be concerned about, I don’t think he’s someone Emily would be dying to book.

So Emily, when faced with booking one of two acts, might choose the smaller option? Good to know.

16 minutes ago, Divein said:

Just noticed Louis Tomlinson's 1st solo tour has a big Glastonbury shaped hole slap bang in the middle of his US tour.

I would imagine he'd drop everything to play.

I honestly confused him with Louis Smith in my head and was trying to figure out how a gymnastics routine would go down on the Pyramid :lol: