Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2020

Gnomicide

Wasn't sure where best to request this, or if there already is one, but feel like here fits -

I think it would be good to have an 'Acts Ruled out of Glasto 2020' thread thats regularly updated, as there was last year. I would make it but I am sadly not regular enough to keep it updated.

Perhaps it's a bit early... 

48 minutes ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

Wasn't sure where best to request this, or if there already is one, but feel like here fits -

I think it would be good to have an 'Acts Ruled out of Glasto 2020' thread thats regularly updated, as there was last year. I would make it but I am sadly not regular enough to keep it updated.

Perhaps it's a bit early... 

I'm sure others would help keep it updated. Those we know are in the studio/not touring, those that we know are playing elsewhere that weeknd. 

As I've come to notice with this board, it's never too early for a thread. I'm surprised we haven't seen a 2021 headliners thread yet :P

52 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

okeechobee festival has sprung a leak apparently. Not sure if it’s real or not. Nothing major but the inclusion of Mumford & Sons is a ... little... concerning.

6298A2CA-1B23-49E7-9D87-BD38A90909B4.jpeg

Billy Banjo and the lads were touring in the UK last summer and never made the farm so I wouldn’t be too concerned.

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

okeechobee festival has sprung a leak apparently. Not sure if it’s real or not. Nothing major but the inclusion of Mumford & Sons is a ... little... concerning.

6298A2CA-1B23-49E7-9D87-BD38A90909B4.jpeg

Would this be the first confirmation that Glass animals are back after the drummer had that accident?

26 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Yeah he’s there. Someone who said he was doing west holts is probably on the money!

Surely worth an inclusion on the rumour page Neil? @eFestivals

done already.

Tho not for West Holts. I'm struggling to see Thom on that stage given the acts that normally get booked for that stage. Not impossible i guess tho.

Edited by eFestivals

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

done already.

Tho not for West Holts. I'm struggling to see Thom on that stage given the acts that normally get booked for that stage. Not impossible i guess tho.

Might have an in though - Jonny G played there recently, and they've had a (loosely speaking) electronic-y headliner  most recent years -- his TMB shows have a similar kinda vibe to a Jon Hopkins set

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Might have an in though - Jonny G played there recently, and they've had a (loosely speaking) electronic-y headliner  most recent years -- his TMB shows have a similar kinda vibe to a Jon Hopkins set

That wasn't a great success though... ?

That said, by all means put him on opposite Swizzle.