Green Man 2020

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Green Man Festival 2020 Playlist. This is still a work in progress. The idea is I include my three favourite songs of each act.  It's ordered in terms of my personal preference but I've also

Looks awful. That pub by the bridge - The Bridge End I think - was badly flooded not that long ago as well.  Important for GM attendees to visit the town during the festival and spend a bit of mo

Please god no not Mac demarco 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Vanishing Twin?

I'd guess so but - and I appreciate they might want to leave some big names as surprises for the actual announcement, in the same way two of EOTR's headliners weren't among its own clues - it seems odd to start with someone who's also playing that festival.

Edited by SweepingTheNation
21 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

Fog. But apparently the second one is 'men with bunny ears'. (Just realised they're in the hover-over text)

Aye but the bunny part might not be relevant, maybe that's just the closest emoji to what they needed

13 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Aye but the bunny part might not be relevant, maybe that's just the closest emoji to what they needed

Agreed.

I’m taking (perhaps optimistically) the Cowboy Hat as confirmation of Orville Peck and the first “official” clue as Vanishing Twin. Both great bookings for me!

15 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

They pulled out of the big Coachella opportunity/payday in 2005 because they couldn't resolve their differences, never mind GM.

Bauhaus hated eachother but they've reunited. Never say never!