Green Man 2020

19 minutes ago, semmtexx said:

Yes, to be fair we've already got a good group coming. Just trying to mop up the fellow unlucky glasto goers amongst the others!

Unfortunately most of my friends are already doing other fests and don't want to do another. I've tried looking around on Facebook to see if there are any solo groups going but have had no luck.

I'd really like to go but it's a struggle :(

5 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Unfortunately most of my friends are already doing other fests and don't want to do another. I've tried looking around on Facebook to see if there are any solo groups going but have had no luck.

I'd really like to go but it's a struggle :(

Sign up to volunteer as a steward. I've done it three years in a row and met people each time. I still meet up with them every summer

11 minutes ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Yeah I was wondering that. It must have done. I’d replied saying I’d got involved but that got deleted as well. 

Bizarre, but nevermind. Hope you'll continue to follow it and thanks for getting involved.

P.s. do you think this lineup announcement is delayed due to sensitivity around all the recent festival closures?

7 minutes ago, PresentlyTense said:

Bizarre, but nevermind. Hope you'll continue to follow it and thanks for getting involved.

P.s. do you think this lineup announcement is delayed due to sensitivity around all the recent festival closures?

The longer they leave it, the more sensitive it will get!

35 minutes ago, PresentlyTense said:

Hasn't stopped Glastonbury announcing has it ? 

Hopefully we will hear something next week 🤞🤞🤞

Had a go at guessing how this may end up. 

Mountain Stage subs: Goldfrapp and Thundercat. Assumed we have one to come. 

Far Out headliners: Parquet Courts and Agnes Obel. Again, hoping one more is to be announced. 

Walled Garden headliners: Went with Lankum and Vanishing Twin as two out of three Walled Garden headliners.

After dark: Sarathay Korwar, Moon Duo, Steam Down, Giant Swan. Presumably we'll get some DJs in the next announcement. 

Rising headliners: Lazarus Kane and Caroline with a third to come. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 20.19.53.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 20.20.12.png

Edited by lessthanwill1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Had a go at guessing how this may end up. 

Mountain Stage subs: Goldfrapp and Thundercat. Assumed we have one to come. 

Far Out headliners: Parquet Courts and Agnes Obel. Again, hoping one more is to be announced. 

Walled Garden headliners: Went with Lankum and Vanishing Twin as two out of three Walled Garden headliners.

After dark: Sarathay Korwar, Moon Duo, Steam Down, Giant Swan. Presumably we'll get some DJs in the next announcement. 

Rising headliners: Lazarus Kane and Caroline with a third to come. 

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 20.19.53.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 20.20.12.png

Great work 👍👍👍

19 hours ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Did you get a ticket?

I did 🙂. I bit the bullet a week or so ago when the Low Ticket warning went out. How about yourself?

Good work on the predictive Clashfinder! I'm looking forward to the next set of names to really have a think about how these acts might fit together.

1 hour ago, JHad said:

I did 🙂. I bit the bullet a week or so ago when the Low Ticket warning went out. How about yourself?

Good work on the predictive Clashfinder! I'm looking forward to the next set of names to really have a think about how these acts might fit together.

Yeah I got them at that point as well. Everything crossed that it still goes ahead.