Green Man 2020

I wouldn't be too disheartened if she was announced for GM and not EOTR as I've got a ticket to see her in London. Generally Green Man do seem to get the bigger headliners, excluding a few examples of course. Vampire Weekend, Tame Impala and Sufjan Stevens spring to mind. 

It wouldn't surpise me if both festivals wanted Angel O and Bright Eyes but they ended up with one each.

That is a very strong line up. 

So is it Pixies, King Krule, Big Thief and Angel Olsen all as headliners with one of them being on the Thursday? Not having Bright Eyes as headliners is surprising! 

Richard Dawson and Girl Band as well...probably makes them unlikely at GM as they'll probably be quite high up on the bill.

Really hope Vanishing Twin are at both. 

Edited by lessthanwill1

Poster for reference below.

Definitely a great first announcement for EOTR. Really like how they’ve given 3 acts their first UK headline show - especially Big Thief and Angel Olsen.

Gutted that AO won’t be at GM but good to see her finally headlining. 

4 of the top acts played GM last year so hard to be too disappointed.

That does leave GM with some great acts that they’ve hopefully booked: Caribou, Bikini Kill, Weyes Blood etc. 

B195AD4E-6B62-401C-B6EA-578CAE51877F.jpeg

Edited by lessthanwill1

The mirror clue was spot on. Both Bright Eyes AND Angel Olsen!

A fair bit of crossover with last year's GM (Big Thief, Aldous, Whitney, Comet, Squid, Black Country...). I'd have loved Angel Olsen and Little Simz at GM this year. Huge fan of Pixies and Bright Eyes but really excited to see what we've got in store next week!